FTS Time Attack Championship Series 2006(Round 2 of 6)

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
DuKe said:
thteh86,
owh u were the 1 driving the iswara...but got 2 drivers...dun recognise which wan

lan evo,
which car u driving bro?..not ony u kena penalty for the last 360...others aso kena hehe
red kancil:_:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
for some of u sory, my temper that day was not as good, was very angry that i wanted to hit someone, AND ITS NOT BECAUSE THAT I LOSE

bod

May 4, 2005
NA
VictorGR said:
for some of u sory, my temper that day was not as good, was very angry that i wanted to hit someone, AND ITS NOT BECAUSE THAT I LOSE
want to hit who ?
the one didnt buy u nasi kandar ar ?
talking about food...
ketit ! round 3 please... we want our food ! :baring_teeth:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
Bod, u know i know can d, and talking of which i never get my Nasi Kandar as told by someone and i usualy hated being lie and being stab behind my back

Last edited:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
julianpang said:
dzal_a,

The event was a success with a turnout of 40 competitors. Many are from Penang and KL. The layout was fun and it is a freaking fast layout. No incident happened as it has a big run off area except that a few cars went off the course at the 180 turn area at end of back straight. Normal la.... people are greedy and tent to brake late there. My Wira reached 145kmh there and the Satria R3 reached 160kmh at the back straight.

The best part was the open track session. I think I had more fun during open track than the time attack.... hahahahahaa. It is good that the competitors are behaving better this round during open track session. I was on the track kept on going going & going. I also forgot how many rounds I did but I came in only after petrol finished..... ahahahahaaaa. Even tyres overheat also dont care.... just whack only.

Suggestions/opinion:
1. Try not to organise event too close to R3TA & GRA. Round 3 is too close to R3TA 3dot6.

2. Announce the competitors timing after their runs via a PA system. Or at least post up the time sheet after every run.

3. What happen to the food seller this time?
ya.....i never saw u drive ur car like that before this(open track) hehehehe.....

thanks for the suggestion/oppinion.....we try our best to improving our organizing next time.....

thanks also to all the competitor during the open track...like julian said....all are behaving better for this time.....thanks guys

the food seller.....??....ya......we really oppologies bout that.....the food seller last had a problem....they just inform me at friday.....and we dont have a time to get a replacement....sorry for that......

XarraX_TBS

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Subang...
Visit site
it was sure a fun day..
but it was a pretty bad day...:( for me la..

sleepy and super tired....bad set up....
ran over cow dunk in the morning, broke my digicam LCD, tires overheated, blow my front lower arm bushings, crack my spot lamp, hit cones on my last few runs, and slept off at highway on the way back...:)

but it was fun..:P

damm..i wish i had a 1.3 engine inside my black-Vi...aka roasted potato..:)

hianboy

Oct 26, 2004
haha, it was great run...nice to meet u all...

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
VictorGR said:
Bod, u know i know can d, and talking of which i never get my Nasi Kandar as told by someone and i usualy hated being lie and being stab behind my back
bro, 1stly i'm sorry for not buying your nasi kandar because they've oredi ordered, I told them specifically that u wanted nasi kandar, and eventually outta no where we just bought a packet of mee goreng.

I guess about the back stabbing is about the tyres rite? Sorry for complaining then, and I was kinda frustrated about my time and something else which is P&C, couldn't do anything much, but I could sense that u were angry too. Thanks for your car anyway, really appreciate a lot

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I am writing this thread to get some recommendations of what cars to consider, my budget is MYR120,000. Currently i already owned 2 cars, have been reliable, just occasionally needed minor repairs. Needed a 3rd car because we need 1 more car for spare, just in case both my dailies went into garage because my GF also drives mine.

Last week, i went and test drove 3 cars fall under my budget and below is the test reports for your reference:

1.) BMW 325i E90 - Year made 2011 (as per...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience