North Civic....Owner~~~!!!!

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
hawke u in kl ah? i just come back on 17th from kl too

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
going down a gain this weekend for driving clinic.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
To those of you up north who are keen on buying Q8 oils (semi advanced OR mineral based) you can contact me for the details since I'll be moving to Kedah starting 1st June. The more you'll buy the cheaper I can give ya....

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
crower75 said:
To those of you up north who are keen on buying Q8 oils (semi advanced OR mineral based) you can contact me for the details since I'll be moving to Kedah starting 1st June. The more you'll buy the cheaper I can give ya....
how much u selling?

hydro

Known Member
May 18, 2005
pg
hi..some thing wan to ask all sifu ,i stay penang.... can some i tell me where got chop shop? if auto to manual, we must change garan??? jpj at kl? and our garan got write auto or manual?? and now what price b16a m in eg / ek... halfcut thanksss. with or without body kit...

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
crower75 said:
hahaha....bizi shifting la albani...I'm shifting to Kedah next month starting on 1st June.

Will reside in S. Petani....hope to meet you one of these days...
ohho ic...sure..but SP quite a 'hot area' la..last time my fren and i went there then kena saman beramai2...hahaha..what an unlucky night! my advise, dun go and wander around sp during weekends nites...u might get cornered by a batalion of traffic...damnn especially area near new IPD:confused_smile:

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
albani said:
ohho ic...sure..but SP quite a 'hot area' la..last time my fren and i went there then kena saman beramai2...hahaha..what an unlucky night! my advise, dun go and wander around sp during weekends nites...u might get cornered by a batalion of traffic...damnn especially area near new IPD:confused_smile:
heh heh heh..dats true Bani..luckily I did not join dat nite..to tired...I heard the Sarjan advice did not go to SP during weekend nite rite?

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
sounds like sp black listed place!!!
hey croweer i am from alor setar nice meeting u here