INFINITE Intercooler (Hybrid copies)!! New pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

INFINITE Intercooler (Hybrid copies)!! New pictures!!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Aeonic,

Well, in terms of comparisons, i would say that they will definitely flow better than an evo intercooler as they are Bar and Plates. While for ARC i do not know as they are mostly bar and plates as well. However, the performance shouldnt be a far away from the ARCs if it's not as good. But you dont have to pay the price of ARC.......probably is just one-third of it. Call me and come and view it.

Regards,
Kian

aeonic

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
okay, last question before i go view the item next wednesday, will give you a buzz. what is it made off ? is it fully made of aluminium ?

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Aeonic,

Yeah...the intercoolers are made of aloy...and they are polished finish rather than just chrome. So no worries about the paint peeling off. I've a customer who has got the 600 x 300 x 100 Bar and Plate, doin 439whp on his Evo 7. I will post out the dyno sheet once i get it from him. Call me to view the intercoolers. By the way, which size do you need?

Regards,
Kian

aeonic

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
i am not very sure which one i am taking. can you show me all the intercoolers which are bigger than vr4 intercoolers. i am going for 3 inch aluminium piping.

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
just give me a call to view them. however what car is it for?

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi,

FTzone: PM replied...sorry for the late reply.

Aeonic: The only sizes i have left is the 450 and 600 which i'm not too sured is it gonna fit your bumper or not. But they are both 3 inch pipes.

Dark helmet: Yes i do have the bar and plate top mount which is almost a direct bolt on for GDB sti just simple mods on the bracket. Thanks for your enquiries.

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
GarageR,

What would be the size of the intercooler, and how much bigger than the STI unit? What would be the indicative price?

If you have a sample, please let me know where I can view it.

LJS

Sep 12, 2005
BM
Is there any intercooler that can fix into my toyota hilux 2005?
The intake pipe is L shaped.
The size that can be fix in to my hilux is only 12"(W)x 15"(L) .Thanks

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi LJS,

L-shape end tanks meaning?....i dont quite get you actually...sorry for that....unless u're saying it's something like RX 7 ones. Anyway, i will have my new shipment in towards end of this month. So you may put down your number here and i can give you a call when it arrives. I can send you pics also.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
any pic?

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
HI,

It should look like this. This is actually for rx7 FD. I will only have a very limited unit of this type of intercooler. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys... my car aircon is not working properly, whenever i on my aircon for a while it will start producing those annoying 'clicking' sound countinuously and when idle the rpm going up and down... lately the prob become worsen as when i first on the aircon it takes more time than usual to cool down. Any opinion guys on what is causing these problems?? Need Help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience