Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

CIVIC68

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Gary---- thanks for still can recognize my car :) , actually Mike's car parked just next to me during the Photo session in Kelana Jaya....

Mike:---- your car is nice.. I like your rims, side mirror & the colour of your car.. thats why I took quite a numbers of photos of your S2000 EK. HaHa! but too bad I got not much time to chat with you the other day..

civic@938 said:
Mike's car registration is WFU or BFJ? so many grey colour that day i only recognize Bryan and Ho's ride...

CIVIC68

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Hey Jin, remember to tell the paintshop tauker , " LO SAI , I want extra metalic dust to mix with my paint ... I want people to feel jealous." HaHa

JINEIL2EN said:
mike & 6800, later on i'll catchup w/ u guys w/ another S2000 grey's EK...ehehehehe:_:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
CIVIC68 said:
Hey Jin, remember to tell the paintshop tauker , " LO SAI , I want extra metalic dust to mix with my paint ... I want people to feel jealous." HaHa

hahahaa...i kno wat to said lah....more metallic, smaller metallic, & metallic kao kao....:_:

aIr InfInItY

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
PJ-Damansara
CIVIC68 said:
Gary---- thanks for still can recognize my car :) , actually Mike's car parked just next to me during the Photo session in Kelana Jaya....

Mike:---- your car is nice.. I like your rims, side mirror & the colour of your car.. thats why I took quite a numbers of photos of your S2000 EK. HaHa! but too bad I got not much time to chat with you the other day..
Sorry for the lately reply guys.. as hectic work around..
My car is just ok only. :) Anyway, many thanks for ur compliment on my car...
I can say most of the team99ers have a nice car of their own..
May i know what is ur nick and real name as well ?
:)
Rgds,
Mike

nuken00

Sep 29, 2005
ek9

anybody here want or knows any1 who wants to sell their ek9(original)??just pm me..budget is around 80k...

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Why so bored and so sian? Think of ur Bchai. Then u will be happy. ;-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help! there was some stupid construction going on nearby, and the road was filled with watery cement, so now my fenders and some of my bumper has cement stains on them..

how to remove!? scratch it off slowly?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience