Random Car Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
nice putra. the background is a bit sad lor. One light bulb pecah terus, one light buld half pecah andanother bulb still ori.........

So sad that the picture is degraded becoz of lousy background...

Don't tembak me pls....LOL

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
I know, should've angled it on the other way to avoid the pecah bulbs, but hey, that makes it look a lil' more original rite? hehe

cheers!
Eff

Last edited:

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
wat to do.....cari makan susah lar....have to work harder and hearder...
otherwise cannot changebodykit and other mods liao....sigh....

blackie : :confused_smile: huh? who pissed of me? :emoticon_U:
pls lar...dun say till i taikor like the black supra or gold S15 lar....hahaha...
me small peoples of a far end corner only...:embaressed_smile:
huh... how come u so humble and burn my side pulak hehehehe....

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
yup...that car belongs to joe kong aka re rider...
u r right...i'm LAM...hehe...
but not MONSTER GARAGE LAM>..cos monster garage not mine...i only his fren+customer there...
:_: :_: :_:

Mohawl : yeah...TEAMADVAN-SUPRA....but TAIKOR-NO...hahaha...
u got the wrong person...for north, u have to refer to mr.carismagt....
for south, u have to refer to mr.blackie....
me just a small boy playing at a far end neglected corner...:embaressed_smile:

and becos i came out from the dinner to take this pics, i lost my RM1000 lucky draw voucher!

BLACKIE : "goin once, goin twice, gone".....:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:
the heartache still with me....
but lucky at last blacky givme a consolation price....
guess wat? a miniature AMOUR ALL multi purpose car care!:_:
aiyo u burning me again ar hehehe... well well ur the inbetween North/Central Tai Tai Tai Kor ma hehehe

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
blackie, that gun metal coloured supra claims to have 3.2 kit, high cam, big turbo and so on...frankly tell me, is that sumting worth buying? cos my fren wanted to buy that car so much...

supra cant be beaten? no shit man...
i tried with a 993 turbo 4WD...claim to be 450bhp only..chipped and balance by mat salleh....previous own by our father dr.mahatir's son mokzaini...
i lost that porsche straight 1, 2, 3 and forth...no shits!
ferrari of cos can tapau easily....but its the class that count...
i parked supra, my fren park his GT2 and another fren park his 360 infront of
passion....no one give a second look at mine!!!:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:
those porsche and ferrari is really a chick magnet...
they dont need to be fast....as long as they look fast by its class...:baring_teeth:
well if this statement comes from normal ppl.. i would definitely agree but then... with Uncle Lam... i find it hard to believe hehe... cos even without cars... i see Uncle Lams popularity in Y2K... hehehe... i find it otherwise... hehehehe

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
fzeeworks_881 said:
I know, should've angled it on the other way to avoid the pecah bulbs, but hey, that makes it look a lil' more original rite? hehe

cheers!
Eff
yeah, u r right. So wat plans do you have for your black beauty Putra in the future??

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
Another face-lift perhaps... New headlamps, probably mod the promote bumper a bit more, I dunnow... rite now all are plans plans plans.... =) thanks for the compliments.

Eff

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
Lam: no worries.. wat are brothers for rite? i still got that Armour All.. u need more? since u 'r so active ... ahahaha ;)
Yaik.... Now i remembered i didnt bring my 'Armour All' home...... Wasted...:cry_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience