civic BIG EYE for sale.......^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

civic BIG EYE for sale.......^_^

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
ya... wanna know all the info badmotorfinger ask and is it accident free?... hving any serious damage b4?... is the car chasis hurt b4?...

thanks 4 the info...

ebst to the best still show the pic together...

badmotorfinger

Dec 7, 2005
one more thing bro, i assume u transplanted the engine? what is the mileage now? when ( what year) did you transplant the engine? was it original manual or did you also convert fr auto?

u still owe finance? which bank may i ask?

yes, some images would be very helpful.

some facts i discovered from AM Finance, ej models, year 96, max loan for these cars are 36K, interest 6.25% for 7 years. correct me if im wrong, with the price at 42K, i assume the downpayment would be at 6K.

do you have any lubang for finance? i have yet to check with Public, i heard their rates are quite competitive, maybe about 5%.

not to burst your bubble, but i have been hunting for ejs for quite some time. if possible, do upload some pictures of the exterior and interior, then we all could gauge whether to bother you with phone calls. you know la, ej, lotsa ppl like these cars, so i assume alot of ppl would be calling you...dont want to kacau you so much ma...hehe..peace bro....

caqm

Jul 26, 2004
for ej7 with b16A really2 darn cheap.........manual lagi.........

badmotorfinger

Dec 7, 2005
cheap also no use, he no pick up the phone.

ive seen some ej with b16a manual...atrocious state...sumore the guy made me and my fren drive around like idiots. first make appointment to meet up at night, near ampang, i go down all the way from BU, then he ffk, say got work. he said he will come to BU area the day after tomorrow, then he ffk again, ask me to go down Ampang again at 3pm. I reached there with my fren at 3pm, he arrived at 3.40pm. I was looking for an EJ, he came with another car, then i asked where is the car, then he said the car is not here.

Then i though it must be sumwhere ampang, then he said, " kereta tuh ade kat Sunway"....wtf man...sumore i called him before i went down to ampang, i dun understand why he dowan to tell me to go Sunway straight. Ok, nevermind, for the love of the car, we follow him go Sunway. I was telling my fren : the ride better be good for all the hassle we've been thru".

When we saw the car,...it was a fuckin JUNK. The championship white is no more champion, fender and bumper cracked, stereng peeling, cetral locking is busted, the left passenger seat is shaking, not even original paint ( it was red) . When we went for a ride, i didnt even dared to drive it, i asked the guy to drive, there were no squeeky rat noise, it was a damn dog barking. The bushes are ALL GONE, left back suspension making a loud thud when goint thru uneven road, and the b16a engine was jerking like mad when passing the 4K rpm. he didnt even tried to open the VTech. And the guy was not even the owner. But he did offer to fix up everything if i agree to buy. How to trust like that?

no offence to the post starter la...just sharing my experience. cheap not necessarily good my fren. if you buy a car to fix and have to fix, for what? Peace, no beef...

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
sound like u hv spend all ur time and effort for something not worth and i think it's night mare for u too... so sad to know the condition of the car...

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
okiesokies!lazy to take the pic here ler!^_^anyway.tell u the truth that my car accident b4!but the conditon is still good!BELIEVE IT OR NOT!u can come to my place to c the car or meet somewhere else!better dont chooose kl area coz jam like hell!pj area better!im frm old kland road.!!!!!thankz so so much!

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
hehee............jdm trade to eudm woh..........worth it ah?alfa..........hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wondering can i do it myself ..... the thing whare ppl add rubber bush to the rear of the absorber there to lift the car mounting higher ..... does anyone know how to do it ? coz my car rear mounting is getting lower la wan push back up ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience