Agree... with u TRD16v... haha..

anyway see u guys.. at this thursday nite...hahaha

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Guys,

This week klg TT will be held at new location. In fact the new location is just couple of doors away. The new mamak that was replacing the former eatery called "Bakery Corners". We will be at that new mamak to sample its new food and drinks. Indo mee is just getting bored wif nothing special to makan anymore.

So pls do remember and its easy to find, de usual way as u alwis turn in right at the junction, this time de shop is the corner shop 1st on ur left and bright color shop. See u guys there! Be there or be square! eheheheheheheeheh!

Regards,
Mike

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Square ?

Square..... very square.............

Lets hope nothing happens and i could attend the TT.

najima69

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
same to me jope nothing happen n i can join our tt time.

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Boh Pian................

AE82GT said:
solty8, i bet u wun come wan la....hahahahaha!

najima69, hopefully this time u wun FFK liow....otherwise....hahahahahaha!
Hehehe, lets see how lo, wut to do, too many last minute "things" to do la. That day i even called up mike to confirm location, on the way there, had to turn back................... :angry_smile:

And dunno why lately very suey............ lots of bad things happenin to me.... anyway to wash away these suey ka ??? Hehehehe.......... i know of a way, but duno if that way is good anot............ macam givim more suey than washing............... :sad_smile:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
See me too !!

AE82GT said:
So, 2moro nite can see d3s liow....hahahaha!
Can see me too............. hahahahaha I bet u prefer to see sum 1 else more than me la...................

Btw, u guys got any friends wanna purchase sum ICE, PC and stuff ka ??? Wanna clear up sum stuff which i had la.

But kinda lazy to post up in the forum coz lots of potential buyer, but in the end wanna ask this ask that only. Sienzz..............:emoticon_U:

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
d3s,
pls cum to klg TT we discuss about our project.d team.. ok! ahhahahahaahahah!

solty8,
sueh thing?? wanna buang sueh arrr.. i am sure u know de method to buang sueh mah.. visit FL den mah buang sueh liao loh.. ahahahahaahahahahaahahaha! wahhh got cheap item to sell arrr.. aiyah bring de list to mamak loh den we'll check it out la.. i oso looking for some IT stuff as well.. eheeheheheheehe! domo!

Regards,
Mike

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

hi having starting issue with my car (perdana evo 3) , the problem is every time i cold start the car , i have to crank few times before the engine fires up, but when i start while the engine is still warm , no issues, the battery, fuel pump & filter are quite new, im suspecting the fuel pump relay is the culprit , not supplying proper voltage to the fuel pump , i failed to locate the fuel pump relay , i have checked under the hood and driver side leg compartment, does anyone know the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience