honda prelude

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
StrikerX said:
my vote is -> 1) Team_HP4G ( we can b more active than HPOC....then ppl will
know us,, rather than HPOC )
-> 2) Team_4Lude ( my view,,,if add a "G" there will b better ?? )
( Team _4GLude ?? )
-> 3) PreludeHeat ( sound nice.... preludeheat.net ?? )

watever the results is.....i still support...happy to c so many prelude kaki here....
Thomas !!!
never ask about the big TT ah ?? i think we need make our club official 1st,,,or else the Hypertune fellas wont layan us 1...stickers,,,webpage,,,

then only celebrate ur B'day and call hypertune....its gonna b nice !!! hehehe
looking forward to meet all u guys....

BTW---> Hisha....i tot u say wanna create design for logo/sticker n stuff ??
no news d 1 ?? update us ok ?

After our team name have form....then i will ask somene to design our logo..then only we make stickers!!!!

:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
StrikerX said:
my vote is -> 1) Team_HP4G ( we can b more active than HPOC....then ppl will
know us,, rather than HPOC )
-> 2) Team_4Lude ( my view,,,if add a "G" there will b better ?? )
( Team _4GLude ?? )
-> 3) PreludeHeat ( sound nice.... preludeheat.net ?? )

watever the results is.....i still support...happy to c so many prelude kaki here....
Thomas !!!
never ask about the big TT ah ?? i think we need make our club official 1st,,,or else the Hypertune fellas wont layan us 1...stickers,,,webpage,,,

then only celebrate ur B'day and call hypertune....its gonna b nice !!! hehehe
looking forward to meet all u guys....

BTW---> Hisha....i tot u say wanna create design for logo/sticker n stuff ??
no news d 1 ?? update us ok ?
this week got something to bc ..so will hand out next week ..but just my own creation ...for reference oonly ...anway just follow the last result from our vote ..:_:

Last edited:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hi bros, i'm need some advice. About the Honda Turbo kit i saw in this forum is it good?! Will it caused any problem with H22A engine and does it really work smooth and the feeling with GeForce?! :_:

Thanks in advance

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
Hi bros, i'm need some advice. About the Honda Turbo kit i saw in this forum is it good?! Will it caused any problem with H22A engine and does it really work smooth and the feeling with GeForce?! :_:

Thanks in advance
when bolt on the turbo kit, as u r using the normal H22A ..u will face many problem 1, if u got more budget on the engine mod, that its the way to increase higher power, if not its not recommended....

if want to upgrade to the nice running n can stand for high boost it really need to spend alot ..need to spend over RM10k to upgrade all the cooling system, engine mangement sys. ...the engine strenghten part....many more ...

if use normal engine just can go for low boost as not over 0.5bar like that really waste to add a turbo...the turbo can't present its own real power :_: ...if use for high boost will blown the engine...cos out engine was high compression...:shades_smile:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
hisha said:
when bolt on the turbo kit, as u r using the normal H22A ..u will face many problem 1, if u got more budget on the engine mod, that its the way to increase higher power, if not its not recommended....

if want to upgrade to the nice running n can stand for high boost it really need to spend alot ..need to spend over RM10k to upgrade all the cooling system, engine mangement sys. ...the engine strenghten part....many more ...

if use normal engine just can go for low boost as not over 0.5bar like that really waste to add a turbo...the turbo can't present its own real power :_: ...if use for high boost will blown the engine...cos out engine was high compression...:shades_smile:

yup u r rite!!!!!!!!!!
even if u use JE forge low comp piston with strengthen internal part...h22a block also cant tahan la

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
yup u r rite!!!!!!!!!!
even if u use JE forge low comp piston with strengthen internal part...h22a block also cant tahan la
rite ...cos the material they made the block n the design ....its design for nice cooling effect n lighter but not enough strenght provide ...ai ~~

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Everybody here ..check this out ..give some comment ....:shades_smile:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
Everybody here ..check this out ..give some comment ....:shades_smile:

mmm....not bad...it looks "ganas".......but i prefered our logo to be class(simple and nice)......just my opinion.....:shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
like what Mr. Bear said ..we all very lansi 1:shades_smile: ..so the logo must b special n "ganas" hahahaha.:mouth_closed: .. it just for a refernce only la ...decision is on u guys..:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right off the factory floor, the Honda CR-Z could be labeled quite a decent hot hatch. It might not be leaving rubber strips on the apexes of corners like its Civic Type-R sibling but it has received some promising reviews from the motoring press.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience