Does mine makan Minyak?

nashrey

Known Member
Apr 14, 2004
ooo...meaning once the fuel light goes on, can go max 30km eh? good info, esp. when car's low on fuel in the midle of nowhere :)

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
i happen 2 roll into a nearby Shell petrol station jz after my petrol finish.........i mean really EMPTIED

chatting in car forgot 2 pump pterol, sent gf home edi then stop at traffic light car died....start again....car jerking lucky downhill abit so roll n roll down the hill got shell

called gf told her prepare 2 rescue me edi....luckily no nid, feel so malu

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
hattech-v said:
next time becarefull when the fuel warning light turn on...
on my previous 1.6 sohc, and 1st time using LPT the warning light start to on another 60 km before the nearest petrol station... and i'm so lucky coz still manage to reach the petrol pump before the tank going empty...
feel like nak teberak woo....
LPT is what aa?btw...how u manage to reach petrol pump...how fast that time...hehehe:X-:

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
TODA said:
i happen 2 roll into a nearby Shell petrol station jz after my petrol finish.........i mean really EMPTIED

chatting in car forgot 2 pump pterol, sent gf home edi then stop at traffic light car died....start again....car jerking lucky downhill abit so roll n roll down the hill got shell

called gf told her prepare 2 rescue me edi....luckily no nid, feel so malu
me too.. lucky woo.. got onli about 30km my car died at the fuel pump..:regular_smile:.. suim people say if injection engine not go to let the car die from minyak abis.. bad for the injection .. true or not??:confused_smile:

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
have you tried to call AAM to rescue when your fuel finish?
i guess the AAM guys will arrive after 2 or 3hrs after you made a call

Opt-ion

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
Today I went to the BROTHER's asc. shop in K.J to check out some stuff n I saw some canggih fuel filter, injector filter n to actually mod the whole engine to a F.C saver. Has anyone mod ur car b4, can share ur story wif me???
It's a BIG place to stroll around now compared to the last time... and there are lots of remote control cars too.
Cheers....

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
hattech... the lpt got shortage of petrol pumps ler... very far separated.. hum..when i come back from cherating that day..wanted to pump at tapah but full paked...cuti sekolah ithink that time... onli manage to pump near genting.. panik woo.. the light on all the way... have to drive like a granma...hehhe

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
JeRanKonG said:
hattech... the lpt got shortage of petrol pumps ler... very far separated.. hum..when i come back from cherating that day..wanted to pump at tapah but full paked...cuti sekolah ithink that time... onli manage to pump near genting.. panik woo.. the light on all the way... have to drive like a granma...hehhe
lots car tersadai at LPT coz running out of fuel... make to fill up ur tank before entering LPT either side....

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
JeRanKonG said:
weyy antu jerangkong... hehehehe...

where got tapah in pahang la deyyy....

tapah in perak la deyyy.. LPT is in pahang la...

r u sure or not... or just kasi taruk ajer..

miahahahahahahhahaa...

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
sasuke said:
Ya lah. When ur fuel light on for 20-30km and u can't find any petrol station... some more not familiar with that place... Imagine how tension that time.
i felt that for several time, and luckily i manage to reach petrol pump before my face change blue...hahahaa
now, i got 3 litre spare fuel at my rear bonet...:)

nashrey

Known Member
Apr 14, 2004
SnooPDoGGY said:

miahahahahahahhahaa...
i wonder, did u cross over perak b4 going back into pahang? :)

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
huhu...

SnooPDoGGY said:

miahahahahahahhahaa...
ye ke?? me also kompius ler... seldom go north.. i think 4 times onli.. ops.. i think when i come back from cameron? sori guys...dont quite remeber ler:confused_smile:.. but i remember the awek selling jambu at the tapah r&r.. :regular_smile:
me malu woo...:embaressed_smile:.. nevermind ler.. i will alway bring extra fuel when going north...heheh... now cant sleep ler until i figure it out...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The main question of the cars owners whether it is necessary to wash engine or not. Let's find concrete arguments for and against washing the engine.

Oh gosh... Never wash before because afraid might harm the parts.

Look at the dirt accumulated after 12 years when owner obtained the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience