Winscreen Repair?

tlyeow

Known Member
Oct 24, 2005
Thanks guys for your feedback... but dun think anyone out there can repair viper scratches... looks like have to replace.... :(

Stormrider

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
TRG
everyone.......... be careful........... just to remind.....
last month i just want to reinstall my windscreen due to bad installation from previous owner(no crack at all), coz there is a leakage from top of the windscreen. one shop recomend me just reglue the windscreen. but when they try to take out the windscreen they accidently break the windscreen. i argue with them but ended with nothing so i have to buy new windscreen + rubber + installation + bad workmanship that grinding my roof.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wiper scratches cannot repair ar?mine full of it until at nite hard to see road or anything when got car headlight shine from front...any recommendation for good places to fix in melaka?

gab1979

Oct 5, 2005
There is a place hidden some where behind to Lisa De Inn hotel in sec.17 near the used car area. Next to it there is a Kanna Curry House while u wait for ur car to fix.

semutapi

Known Member
Feb 19, 2005
Stormrider said:
everyone.......... be careful........... just to remind.....
last month i just want to reinstall my windscreen due to bad installation from previous owner(no crack at all), coz there is a leakage from top of the windscreen. one shop recomend me just reglue the windscreen. but when they try to take out the windscreen they accidently break the windscreen. i argue with them but ended with nothing so i have to buy new windscreen + rubber + installation + bad workmanship that grinding my roof.
That is the risk when take out the windscreen, mine also crack when this workshop take it out during installation my sunroof. Luckly they replace it for free.Must ask for waranty and discuss who responsible when take out windscreen.

hondafreak

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2004
kelana jaya
Visit site
gab1979 said:
There is a place hidden some where behind to Lisa De Inn hotel in sec.17 near the used car area. Next to it there is a Kanna Curry House while u wait for ur car to fix.
i think i know that place... if you dont want to wait at Kanna curry house.. then Lisa de Inn would be much better :regular_smile: :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to check, how well is the aftermarket brake for 285mm rotor?
Is it about the same as stock?

my concern is, now my WHP is near 200 and i still using stock brake system.
my wheel is using 4 bot instead of 5, 2nd reason is i using 15" rims.

so if i using 285mm rotor type and branded caliper ( in complete set)
will it help for near 200 WHP? ( example evo, wrx, CTR are above 200hp and yet their stock already more then 320mm)

any recommend complete set brake for 15"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience