Big thank u to all forumer here..

semutapi

Known Member
Feb 19, 2005
My father first word when i bring back my EG6 is 'Patut la nak sangat beli keta Honda... keta sport rupanya.....' he he he...
At last he smile to me and my car...

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
amdfaisal said:
normal la... everyone will say bad things when u buy second hand honda and not buy other model brand new.

my family objected my decision to buy 2nd hand civic and asked me to buy brand new waja.

then when i wanted to buy 2nd hand accord got objections also and they wanted me to buy vios la etc...
i got the same situation like you.....why buy old car with almost the same price of a brand new car? but what to do already fall in love......

badmotorfinger

Dec 7, 2005
amdfaisal said:
i think for civic EJ u can get very high loan la badmotor finger... last time my civic loan could go up tp 52k and i was asking for only 54k... 2k downpayment and then pay to bank lor... cheap what...

but if ur looking for a modded EJ then the downpayment is quite high le.
hi amdfaisal. i actually got in contact with barchetta selling his EJ. unmodded, got the car reg and went to AM Finance in March. Was told max loan can go only up to 36K with 6.25% interest. :confused_smile: Im still looking around, i heard the prices are adjusting now for all used cars, so i'll sit tight, hopefully one day i'll get one.

yala, my family also raising hell...why buy such an old car...bla bla...one advise, NEVER listen to your mother abt cars...hahaha...

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
hi

hi guys...acaii .. congrats .. nice car le..u live in bukit changgang ?? me live in kota warisan.. come we can tt.. another hondarian is born.:regular_smile: long live honda...

semutapi said:
My father first word when i bring back my EG6 is 'Patut la nak sangat beli keta Honda... keta sport rupanya.....' he he he...
At last he smile to me and my car...
eh semutapi .. my dad n mum also said that when i brought home my car..:_:

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
amdfaisal said:
normal la... everyone will say bad things when u buy second hand honda and not buy other model brand new.

my family objected my decision to buy 2nd hand civic and asked me to buy brand new waja.

then when i wanted to buy 2nd hand accord got objections also and they wanted me to buy vios la etc...
waa faisal, ur situation exactly same with me lah...my mother berleter till a week because not choose new waja..hihiii..
but after i bring her to rewang at kg rantau panjang klang last week with my car, she like it lor...:) happy with it..

JeRanKonG said:
hi guys...acaii .. congrats .. nice car le..u live in bukit changgang ?? me live in kota warisan.. come we can tt.. another hondarian is born. long live honda...
waa,u live there huh...i alwz 'minum2' kat kedai mamak dpn tu...i got lots of friends there...there's one using white honda accord, no plat WF* (forgotlah)..
mybe we can minum2 together...:)

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
waa,u live there huh...i alwz 'minum2' kat kedai mamak dpn tu...i got lots of friends there...there's one using white honda accord, no plat WF* (forgotlah)..
mybe we can minum2 together...:)...

acaii... no problem one... tak pon malee.. the mamak mkn tak best ler.. white accord??? i think i perasan one.. u always play futball at the small padang??(in front of school)

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
JeRanKonG said:
acaii... no problem one... tak pon malee.. the mamak mkn tak best ler.. white accord??? i think i perasan one.. u always play futball at the small padang??(in front of school)
ooo,malee tu buat mkn bestlar...:)mamak tu just for borak2 while pekena roti nan or roti canai...tehehehee..
there's a lot of pitch i played...depending on my mood...but at that particular place, they alwz start late...almost mgrib..not my prefered choice..:)
i'll PM u later k...(ssh mau carik geng setempat nih..)

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
JeRanKonG said:
hi guys...acaii .. congrats .. nice car le..u live in bukit changgang ?? me live in kota warisan.. come we can tt.. another hondarian is born.:regular_smile: long live honda...

eh semutapi .. my dad n mum also said that when i brought home my car..:_:

oooo u live in kota warisan...
i'm always going to salak tinggi using the new highway passing by kota warisan...

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
hattech-v .. u go to salak tinggi bcoz work ker ngular.. hehe.. the highway not quite ok ler no straight road.. heheh .. n dengkil area a bit dusty n sumtime the tanah merah cover the road... otherwise quick n cheap way to puchong,subang etc.. heheh..

acaii.. hehe same ler kiter ni.. alwayz late ler they play ..n me not sempat to join them.. sumtime just watch on the way to work.. anything gimme a call .. can tt ler.. chat.. hehe cya..012-9712198

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
JeRanKonG said:
hattech-v .. u go to salak tinggi bcoz work ker ngular.. hehe.. the highway not quite ok ler no straight road.. heheh .. n dengkil area a bit dusty n sumtime the tanah merah cover the road... otherwise quick n cheap way to puchong,subang etc.. heheh..

acaii.. hehe same ler kiter ni.. alwayz late ler they play ..n me not sempat to join them.. sumtime just watch on the way to work.. anything gimme a call .. can tt ler.. chat.. hehe cya..012-9712198
thanks bro...
and yes, the road quit dusty at dengkil area...there've a lot of instruction around...

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
welcome aboard acaii.enjoy your ride then :regular_smile:

er...i tot nobody wants to play D15B anymore eh? kekekekekeke... dun worry if ur car is in healthy condition, trust me, it shall serve you for years to come.

:shades_smile:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
JeRanKonG said:

i always lepak at my fren's wshop there at salak tinggi... behind dtandok seafood...

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
amdfaisal said:

wahahahahaha...your case terbalik with mine... i bought brand new kenari first batch last time my parents bising like hell ... but damn that car save fuel a lot ... but motherland keep calling me to get JDM ride kenot resist.... kekeke...

just like aging car, you should take care a bit more than brand new car, but thing is Honda parts are easily sourced and sometimes cheaper than local car...

just compared brand new perodua oil filter price with honda civic oil filter, then u will get my drift...

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
EG8 said:
wahahahahaha...your case terbalik with mine... i bought brand new kenari first batch last time my parents bising like hell ... but damn that car save fuel a lot ... but motherland keep calling me to get JDM ride kenot resist.... kekeke...

just like aging car, you should take care a bit more than brand new car, but thing is Honda parts are easily sourced and sometimes cheaper than local car...

just compared brand new perodua oil filter price with honda civic oil filter, then u will get my drift...
ur mother must be modern one lah...*smile..normally, typical kampung mother like mine r alwz bising as their mind set quit diff...:p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience