Wira Aeroback - Eg9 Spoiler?

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Dear Freinds,

Just want to know whether OEM eg9 spoiler can be fitted nicely on wira aeroback. I think OEM eg9 spoiler will look nice on wira aeroback. Anyone do it before?

Thanks for all reply.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
can fit but u will need to fibre
cuz the eg9 spoiler is too "Straight"
is either u cut the center part or fibre both side.

if u want duck tail spoiler with 3rd brake light, u can get the mitsubishi Eterna spoiler. it got 1 type that comes wif 3rd brake light. that one is pretty common.
should cost around an eg9 spoiler in chop shop.

that one can fit nicely with little difficulty.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ah haha no need fast only put ma.....some kind of decoration

GT WING.....lol like this say is useless loh.......

if u can speed up to 150km/h the GT WING only starting got downforce effect

always 150km/h risking your life + SAMAN + petrol mahal........ah hahaha

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
gohkokeng said:
ah haha no need fast only put ma.....some kind of decoration

GT WING.....lol like this say is useless loh.......

if u can speed up to 150km/h the GT WING only starting got downforce effect

always 150km/h risking your life + SAMAN + petrol mahal........ah hahaha
ya lah bro, speeding is dangerous...somemore, just got saman last week...more $$$ flying....sigh....

ferio76

Oct 29, 2005
i once saw an aeroback with this EG9-looked spoiler... pretty nice i should say... is the mitsubishi eterna spoiler can really fit aeroback nicely? cos myself also driving one... hehehe...

masvidal bro, how bout the mugen spoiler that meant for civic ek4? the one with the metal stand, i saw quite a few on the road... but i dunno how to comment about it... at times i think it look nice on aeroback, and sometimes not... maybe the colour of the car also play an important role in fitting these spoilers? just my opinion...

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ferio76 said:
i once saw an aeroback with this EG9-looked spoiler... pretty nice i should say... is the mitsubishi eterna spoiler can really fit aeroback nicely? cos myself also driving one... hehehe...

masvidal bro, how bout the mugen spoiler that meant for civic ek4? the one with the metal stand, i saw quite a few on the road... but i dunno how to comment about it... at times i think it look nice on aeroback, and sometimes not... maybe the colour of the car also play an important role in fitting these spoilers? just my opinion...
ya bro....eg9 spoiler should look nice on wira aeroback and make the rear look more longer.....the rear look to short for me....but just like xcheong said, to fit eg9 spoiler may take some custom work to fibre the gap.....eterna spoiler? i also dunno which eterna spoiler that xcheong meant.....

mugen civic ek4 spoiler? got picture ka bro?

ferio76

Oct 29, 2005
masvidal bro... the spoiler looks like this...

do you think it look nice on aeroback? those aerobacks that i saw with this spoiler are all in medium grey colour... if fitted along with 16" or 17" rims might look nice gua... just my opinion... what do you think?

Last edited:

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ferio76 said:
masvidal bro... the spoiler looks like this...
http://www.kingmotorsports.com/images/products/mugen_aero_civic_ek_sedan_type_ss_3.jpg

do you think it look nice on aeroback? those aerobacks that i saw with this spoiler are all in medium grey colour... if fitted along with 16" or 17" rims might look nice gua... just my opinion... what do you think?
that kind of spoiler ah....i think should be ok on wira aeroback. big rims is cool...hehehe......what ur car colour? mine is black....

anyway, today i saw one cool duck tail spoiler on proton putra....dunno this spoiler is custom made or what....but it look so nice......here's the pic....

ferio76

Oct 29, 2005
masvidal said:
that kind of spoiler ah....i think should be ok on wira aeroback. big rims is cool...hehehe......what ur car colour? mine is black....

anyway, today i saw one cool duck tail spoiler on proton putra....dunno this spoiler is custom made or what....but it look so nice......here's the pic....
does that spolier come with third brake light? if with comes with third brake light, i think it's from mirage asti model, can sourced it from halfcut shops, correct me if i'm wrong with the car model, i saw some putras with this spoiler, looks very nice, but i don't think it will fit aeroback, cos i think that spoiler alone is longer than aeroback's back :(

btw, my car's black too... cheers!

turbosmart

3,000 RPM
Apr 16, 2006
give picture...kasi la gambar yang di pasang pada wira aeroback..

Last edited:

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ferio76 said:
does that spolier come with third brake light? if with comes with third brake light, i think it's from mirage asti model, can sourced it from halfcut shops, correct me if i'm wrong with the car model, i saw some putras with this spoiler, looks very nice, but i don't think it will fit aeroback, cos i think that spoiler alone is longer than aeroback's back :(

btw, my car's black too... cheers!
yup....it come with third brake light. not sure if its from mirage asti. maybe from eterna. i'll try to look in fibre shop first for this spoiler. maybe can custom made it to fit wira aeroback.

over here in sabah, many aeroback use drift style spoiler which i dont really like. i prefer much for the oem look but not the proton aeroback oem spoiler. it look suck.....i wonder why proton never come out with decent spoiler for aeroback....it such a lame....

turbosmart, no pic yet. maybe u can post it here if u have some nice spoiler on wira aeroback.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears to be the end of the road for the legendary Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, at least that seems to be the case, as Mitsubishi’s head of Global Product Development, Gayu Eusegi, has mentioned that the Evo X will be the last Evo derivative made by the Japanese automaker.

The Evo no longer features in the plans of the carmaker as Eusegi says that the company is shifting its strategy to put their focus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience