My Iswara kena ram by f**king mat rempit

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
i wan rempit oso rempit lah on empty road or less vehicle pass by 1.....dun even care wat they wan do oso.....but dun rempit on buy road until menyusahkan other ppl.....they all ar NO BRAIN 1.......

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
satria_95 said:
I am darn sure you did not even read my post. I have mentioned everything clearly there and there is DEFINITELY NOTHING WRONG with our mentality but yours. If you are unable to accept comments from others about you, then may I suggest that you LEAVE this thread and if by all else, leave this forum as well.

We do not need people like you who think you are the highest and know not the meaning of humbleness. This forum, perhaps as well as this planet, will either not improve or will degrade with people like you who could only see things from your very own eyes. Until you develop your malnutritioned brains, then only I suggest you come back and try to understand the going ons around here.

And please save yourself some shame. You are indirectly bringing shame to your family for not giving you adequate guidance, experience and knowledge in the process of bringing you up.

Please click on the below link and see what Tom has to say about "sticky" situations.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=77529

is it? btw...who the hell r u to decide who shld be in this forum or not? i always look at myself. guess u shld do the same and feel shameful for ur family and urself. hahaha...:regular_smile:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
As a multi racial society, I feel that we cannot be too sensitive when it comes to race or it will be impossible to live together in harmony. IMO when someone says something like "malay driver", it is meant to describe the dude just like in the US when they say "caucasian male". Using a person's race to describe him should not be an indication of racism. In the end the guy is what he is.

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
just saw a couple of monkeys on the road 'live'.. but very skillful one.. i wuz driving in shah alam area..minding my own bisnes 90kmh suddenly two bikes came along ..one on the left n one on the right.. they potong me..they were both one one wheel... doing wheelie at about 100kmh kot.. damn shocked man.. never saw that skill live.. very entertaining...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
JeRanKonG said:
just saw a couple of monkeys on the road 'live'.. but very skillful one.. i wuz driving in shah alam area..minding my own bisnes 90kmh suddenly two bikes came along ..one on the left n one on the right.. they potong me..they were both one one wheel... doing wheelie at about 100kmh kot.. damn shocked man.. never saw that skill live.. very entertaining...
ya.. but better hope they dont crash in front of ur sight...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
SkYwAlKeR said:
if crash also better dont hit me... haha... i'm jz a spectator....
hahaa.... its teruk when u r only spectators and they hit you....

must buy 4D ..

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
Revive my thread!
Forget bout those racism stuff. just wanna update my car

Old Photo (knocked by ccb mat rempit)

Old Front

New Front

New Rear

IpohGuy

Aug 8, 2006
wao.....the new paint looks nice...i myself is oso a motorbike rider but i really hate those brainless mat-rempits la...i still remember one nite, i and my friend, two motor go to mamak nearby to have our supper and while we are on the way, there were a group of them about 50++ bikes coming in an opposite direction and i n my fren jz stop and keep to most left, sticking to the divider and just let them pass...and they almost bang me and my friend and summore wanna say "pukimak cina..." and showed me his cock finger......i was like.." wtf...i did nth and got fu*k by no reason.."

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
yinho
wa lau eh.....converted to LMST eh......total conversion how much? bodykits (front & rear) and headlight and rear light? anything else involved?

nice man.....

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
yinho said:
Stupid mat rempit wanted to stand on his bike do stunt end up fall down and the bike straight ram into my car. i tried to avoid end up hitting my back door. Amazingly he still able to stand up grap his bike and cabut! dem tulan now. luckily havnt start my lmst conversion project. now have to find new door. anybody know how much to change a door? from halfcut maybe?
Why dont you chase that mat rempit, knock him down and drift his head with ur front tyres? They better gone forever than be a rubbish in the road. Even rubbish sometime more usefull than them!

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
goh,
total accessories slightly less than 1k
paint job also less than 1k but it took me almost 4 weeks to fix everything

sky,
my front grill is full black, mod from ori iswara

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
wah paint whole car less than 1K

solid white? where u paint it? i also wanna paint next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total number of 120 lucky F1 fans were treated to a special appearance by Renault Sport F1 team drivers – Kevin Magnussen and Jolyon Palmer – in an event yesterday. The meet-and-greet session held at Renault’s PJ showroom was part of a pre-race party towards the upcoming 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend.

As the crowd waited for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience