Which Part Of Your Car U Like The Most???

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
my steering wheel and my tires :)

the part i dont like the most is my fuel needle pointing quarter to empty :( always breaks my heart n punch holes in my wallet

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
PocketRocket said:
my steering wheel and my tires :)

the part i dont like the most is my fuel needle pointing quarter to empty :( always breaks my heart n punch holes in my wallet

haha!

good1! nobody likes fuel needle pointing quarter to empty !

haha:shades_smile:

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
i think part i like the most is my all my windows...coz when i wash my car..thats the only place where u can see its shiny...the rest..hihzzzz....crap...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The part I like most about my car is the auto cruise. Simply cos I fixed it up and it's working again and simply cos most of the proton's auto cruise it kaput already. hehehe Sometimes, it's good to find reasons to be better than other people as self motivating factors. hahahahaha

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
the part i like most about my car is...my car seats...although it's jst OEM seats..but without it..i hafta sit on the metal..lol...so..i loved it a lot..comes wif massager too..hehe..good for relax

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
before i buy my car,i like it so much

after bought it,i hate every part of it

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
CHEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! u ppl forgot la!!!!! how come nobody say this wann...

WAT I LOVE MOST IS MY ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM STICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
i like my oil pedal... without it... cannot rev giler like no tomorrow... hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

My sister's swift was stolen today at 430am at Subang Permai near kg melayu subang . The car was hijack in her own house (suspected 2 setan was involved) by cutting down the lock of main door of the house and steal the car key to ignite the poor swift. This setan also tried to start my bro's estima but unfortunately the car was unable to start due to some reason.

the best part was nobody heard any noise when this 2 mofo break into the house (suspect pukau).

asking very much you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience