Save Fuel Consistently For Life!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Save Fuel Consistently For Life!!!

b_r_e_m_b_o

Mar 15, 2006
Carrera, I've monitor the FC and it's really work..currently the result i get is i can go for more 20KM ( Average ) for the amount petrol that i pump normally. Need to monitor further and see whether got more improvement. :_:

sckw

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
erm... I'm interested about ur Fuel Saver bro.... where is ur location?? and izzit easy to install??

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
b_r_e_m_b_o, good to hear that, monitor and see how.

sckw, My location is SP, B'worth, PG...The installation is easy as 123..i have the manual and i can send by pos laju to you. No Worries!

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
kenth, check ur mail

DJgErM, check ur mail as well. COD will be In SP,Kedah or B'worth/PG area. Others will be send by pos laju. Easy installation. No worries.. i have the user guide for you.:_:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience