Save Fuel Consistently For Life!!!

Engine and Performance

Save Fuel Consistently For Life!!!

b_r_e_m_b_o

Mar 15, 2006
Carrera, I've monitor the FC and it's really work..currently the result i get is i can go for more 20KM ( Average ) for the amount petrol that i pump normally. Need to monitor further and see whether got more improvement. :_:

sckw

Oct 7, 2005
erm... I'm interested about ur Fuel Saver bro.... where is ur location?? and izzit easy to install??

Carrera

Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
b_r_e_m_b_o, good to hear that, monitor and see how.

sckw, My location is SP, B'worth, PG...The installation is easy as 123..i have the manual and i can send by pos laju to you. No Worries!

Carrera

Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
kenth, check ur mail

DJgErM, check ur mail as well. COD will be In SP,Kedah or B'worth/PG area. Others will be send by pos laju. Easy installation. No worries.. i have the user guide for you.:_:

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...