Lady/Girl/Woman/Female Drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
A lot of truth in what silverfish pointed out. Men are genetically more equipped to perform physical tasks ever since the days of our forefathers. In modern times however, women are attempting to conquer the concrete jungle as their counterparts did centuries ago. It is true that a large group of elite women have taken men to task and are now challenging their perceived reign. Thus, the birth of the Dominatrix:regular_smile:

Seriously though, women do pay less attention on the actual act of driving while men have testosterone oozing out their ears. GENERALLY (wonder if anyone'll notice I added this word in)

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
muahahahhahaahha....looks like some of sugar daddy's china dolls having pms and got to do orally....you gals must hate to do it oral.....hehehehhe...okay...well from the way the china dolls's reacted..looks like when their pms kicks in they cant think straight...let alone drive straight...hahahahahahha.....sure go racing...PAPA's will pay for any damaged...NOW SPANK BABY YEAH!!!!!!

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
bikinigal said:
u guys are really going overboard!:angry_smile:
gals are SOMEbad drivers but NOT ALL

such discrimination and perception should stop!!
this thread is leading (at some corner) to address female drivers as incapable and only know hw to use their 'figure' or their 'sex'(~being a female) to protect themselves and admit as good drivers...

HELLO!!
at least, a lil' bit of respect la...

furthermore, if female are such lame drivers, can u guys drive ur gf around when she drive herself here and there? n will u have all the time in the world for her to bring her everywhere she wanna go?

besides, who drives u to school (other than schoolbus or ur father or ur maid) when u were young? ur mum not female ar??!!:baring_teeth:
ohhhhhh....im sorry gal....just becouse of your comments...i finally seen the light....seems that all women are not bad drivers...i stand corrected...hehehehehehh...silly of me....

so my humble apologies to all the china dolls here.....i will make it clear that NOT ALL FEMALES ARE BAD DRIVERS....IT'S ONLY 99.99% OF YOU...THAT'S ALL....hahahahahahahahhahahahah

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Look mate, I think you're overdoing it. There's rude and there is vulgar, and you have smashed them both to bits. I mean, I think I'm quite offensive most times but even I think you're crossing the line here. It ends here.

Let's not stoop to name calling and bad insinuations.

Last edited:

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
it seem u r trying to get not all but 99.99% of the female into this thread n start a war... :confused_smile:

ceo684

Feb 12, 2006
K_Takuya said:
Next time if u see the auntie cars at a parking place, get a P sticker and paste at the windshield. sure she wont notice. thus, will help other drivers to avoid her too :p
Got one stupid kenari in college yesterday.. one K-car can park 1/2 here 1/2 there (makan 2 spots).. someone boh song and put a note there "sei s0hai dunno how to park properly dun drive lah" (something lidat) LOL!

Track day? Supply two similar cars lah.. then we fight. Drive a perodua product, spec wise already lose, macam mana mau lawan based on skillZ?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ceo684 said:
Got one stupid kenari in college yesterday.. one K-car can park 1/2 here 1/2 there (makan 2 spots).. someone boh song and put a note there "sei s0hai dunno how to park properly dun drive lah" (something lidat) LOL!

Track day? Supply two similar cars lah.. then we fight. Drive a perodua product, spec wise already lose, macam mana mau lawan based on skillZ?
what's a K-car meant?

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
si|verfish said:
Look mate, I think you're overdoing it. There's rude and there is vulgar, and you have smashed them both to bits. I mean, I think I'm quite offensive most times but even I think you're crossing the line here. It ends here.

Let's not stoop to name calling and bad insinuations.
dude.. it's obviously...

i think we do share a common hobby here in zerotohundred.com which is automotive.. this channel has given a great opportunity for all of us to make more new friends with same hobby.. irregardless u r male or female...

if u r referring to all the female forumers in zerotohundred.com... i think u are messing with the wrong category of female drivers...

nuff said dude... i'll ask tom to lock this thread ..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Female drivers is good too. last few night i play car chase with a gurl (dunno who) on the road. Good skill she have. Not to mention gurls who join ZTH.

My conclusion is women who pay more attention to thier cars, love thier cars may have good driving skills. They know how the engine function, check water battery, tyres and so on. They know the car 'reflexes'. thus they will know how other cars do too.

its just those who think money can buy anything is the worst. Those you can see dunno how to fill in petrol (yes, you can see at petrol station), leave battery dried and drive a car with not enough tyre pressure. and some category who drive big cars but thier eyes just slightly higher then the dashboard...

As for guys.. its more to the reckless side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna diy to connect the aluminium hose from the front of my bumper to my air filter.But i can't seem to be able to find the aluminium hose. I saw it once in kakimotor in subang but it cost about rm 50 for about 1 meter(i think)...very expensive though! :eek:

Is there anyone out there in zerotohundred who knows where to get a cheaper aluminium hose with good qualities?

URGENT!

Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience