Lady/Girl/Woman/Female Drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
TOE PECK said:
ohhhh...elaine.....dont try to induce under and over la....learn to park your car first la....but i know what under and over for you and sugar dad means....hehhehehehehehh

lol toe peck........ respect female a bit le....... your mother also female ma....right...

nowadays no more cases relating to female driver liao?

or want me open another gentlemet/guy/man/male drivers! ????

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
i guess gals should make statements in here....!!

u guys are really going overboard!:angry_smile:
gals are SOMEbad drivers but NOT ALL

such discrimination and perception should stop!!
this thread is leading (at some corner) to address female drivers as incapable and only know hw to use their 'figure' or their 'sex'(~being a female) to protect themselves and admit as good drivers...

HELLO!!
at least, a lil' bit of respect la...

furthermore, if female are such lame drivers, can u guys drive ur gf around when she drive herself here and there? n will u have all the time in the world for her to bring her everywhere she wanna go?

besides, who drives u to school (other than schoolbus or ur father or ur maid) when u were young? ur mum not female ar??!!:baring_teeth:

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
TOE PECK said:
ohhhh...elaine.....dont try to induce under and over la....learn to park your car first la....but i know what under and over for you and sugar dad means....hehhehehehehehh
i think the one should learn to park ur car is u... lol

if u think gals do have bad skills... go compete them at SSO or GRA...
go la.. dont just sit in front of the pc and type nonsense....

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
TOE PECK said:
this is either a lame joke or you try to make fun without knowing her ability.

Btw, TOE PECK, are you one of those brainless male BN YB sitting in parliment doing nothing but make sex discriminate joke to female YB?

TOE PECK, hope to see you at next GRA and have a fair competition with female driver.

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
sexist.. egostical..

TOE PECK said:
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

FIRST OFF.. TOE PECK.. U DONT EVEN KNOW ELAINE....WATS UR DARN PROBLEM..JEALOUS THAT FEMALES ARE BETTER THAN SCUM LIKE U? AWWW THERE THERE..UR PUNY LIL BRAIN CANT HANDLE IT..ISNT THAT JUST SAD..

elaine can park a car and many zthians can even say they've seen her do it so there is really no need for lessons...why dont u go for a brain transplant or somethin .. might do u some good....

on another note.. cant believe guys in ZTH are still as shallow as ever.. we have moved on to the 21st centuary.... we females can achieve more than u think...

i totally agree with bikini gal.. yes obviously every gender has its flaw..yet why hold it against everyone of us...

DUH!! zth guys shud know better that the gals in here.. know their shitt.. n at times some of us are even better than u guys think we are...

u dont see any female members of zth ..bitching bout darn male drivers that cant drive for nuts... yes there is sucha thing... so discrimination and perception should STOP!!!!!!!!

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
ehhh once again, I say, what does gender, ethinicity and religion have to do with how you park your car?

ITs about attitude. And for heavens sake, bless the woman who chooses to hitch up with the sexists here. Yes you know who you are.

Seriously, For those guys feeling hot under the collar, maybe I can recommend ignoring this thread. Because seriously, its gone way past the borderlines of ridiculous. :)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
stop the fight la... all i can say, not all males know how to drive properly and not all females are dumbass at wheels... apa mau lawan lawan??... if wanna lawan, bring ur cars go track day and race la... vroom vroom, see who win...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Wow looks like we're having our own 'Battle of the Sexes' here.

From my own astute obervation I think the generally women are more careless while men are more reckless. Women tend to concentrate less while driving which can sometimes lead to them backing into a parked vehicle or come close to sideswiping a neighbouring car. Men on the other hand are more reckless and consciously endanger the safety of other's by acts like tailgating and swerving in and out of traffic to save a couple of minutes.

Before I end, I wish to stress that my observations are based on the general populace which is not to suggest that all women are careless and all men are reckless.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
zero4 said:
bad drivers are everywhere lah, not necessarily females loh
Correct lah but we have to accept that people will always stereotype. It's like how some people say that every male in the fashion industry must be gay.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
:rofl: @ this thread.

Time for si|verfish's 25 cents (because 2 cents isn't enough) of the month.

Nothing is more fun than sweeping broad generalisations and stereotypes ie. women drivers suck. Nobody cares about the OBVIOUS "not all" and "some" conditions so stop pointing that out already. Anybody who doesn't realise that might as well go and get a lobotomy.

So, just for the heck of it, women drivers suck.

Anyway, back to more serious stuff, I've always stressed that the main problem with Malaysian drivers is two-folds. One, they are incompetent ie. lacking the necessary skills. Two, they are lacking in road etiquette.

People lack skills because they never bother to learn to drive properly and got their license too easy. People lack etiquette because they don't bother to apply common sense and because they don't care.

So why are men generally better drivers (it is just the absolute truth of the universe, so girls, no point arguing)?

Like everything in life, skills improve if you want them to improve, like if you paid attention to it. Guys generally care more about cars and driving therefore hone their skills better. They also get killed more often but that is due to a different matter. Girls pay more attention to other things rather than their driving EVEN when driving so that explains itself. Girls who are good drivers naturally gave more attention in that area.

Road etiqutte is something both sexes lack. This is just cultural. Malaysians are basically rude and selfish. And it involves more than just manners, but also things like concentrating on what you are doing, not driving under influence, not endangering other motorists, maintain safe distances, prepare for any eventualities and so on.

Then there is the slight issue regarding natural ability. In the old days (like in really old), the men were hunters. Which means they had better reflexes, coordination, visual perception and so on. All these traits are vital when it comes to driving. Men have a slight advantage in that sense. Problem is that with modern civilisation, you don't get eaten by sabretooth tigers and you don't starve or freeze to death. Therefore, nature's ability to sort out the strong from the useless is therefore null and void. Which is why we get guys who are completely inept. (Now comes the boring repetitive nonsense to be politically correct, see how annoying it is) Of course, there are also women who are naturally gifted.

So we return to, why then do men tend to kill themselves more often? This is down to testosterone and overestimating ones ability, for example, when some caveman gets eaten by a rather large sabretooth tiger because he thinks he is invincible. Like Dukey has so astutely pointed out, men are reckless and foolhardy.

Finally, some personal opinion (the above are all universal facts, no arguments), I actually think that all drivers should learn how to drive fast. If you can control your car under extreme conditions then you can safely conclude that you've got good car control. I don't know of a definitive way to solve the lack of road manners, apart from shooting rude drivers in the face. Probably, make all drivers attend some kind of course to teach them to pay some goddamn attention when they drive and do some thinking and practice some bloody common sense.

The end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i plug in my portable DVD player into the main HU?

where to conect the audio in/out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience