Singapore Car For Sale- EVO 7

apai_Ngage

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Evo 7 for RM 37k nett price. Payment in cash. Hehehehehehe:embaressed_smile:

pct3662

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
got any suzuki swift 1.3 gti or cultuss...
pm me...really interested
or call 012-5729687
got cash now

Last edited:

Vpro

Dec 3, 2004
bro, are u serious? plz provide more details, how can i bring it back to m;sia ?

brabus

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
this one is for track use isn't it? or u just playing fool around here like the evo 3 fella?

apai_Ngage

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
This Singapore car is due for scrap. Fortunately, manage to bring in into Malaysia. Can be "register" and get valid roadtax, but no insurance coverage. Kautim with JPJ and others. By the way, this is not a STOLEN car nor a RUNAWAY FINANCE car. Genuine singapore car for scrap.

Mar 23, 2006
singapore scrap cars that are 5 years and above mar...
i even saw a 1994 civic on the sing road la...
u sure or not...
no cover note how to get roadtax... brother...

saintcute

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
kautim jpj? i think no one is goin to buy a car like this..too risky...u better sell the parts....can fetch u more than that...haha
i wan the rim and brake caliper. dun mind the headlights also...hahaha

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
if interested just buy la if not dont give stupid reasons cannot this la,cannot that la....i my self used to use a supra from singapore ,and most of my buddies down here have used the latest imprezas,evos,,,,,and u can name it......all gotten from singapore this way.....usually it is not a stolen car cause it is hard enough to steal a car in singapore ......and sell it in malaysia..to much risk......so for u all dudes who are not interested in this type of car dont talk cock la...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus boss Tony Fernandes has a new team under his wing after his application to launch a GP2 team for 2011 was successful, the series announced on Tuesday.

The team is called Team Air Asia, named after Tony's Kuala Lumpur based low-fare airline, and will join multiple British F3 champions Carlin on the grid for a three-year period as part of a 13-team grid, replacing Durango and DPR on the starting line up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience