temp problems...

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
guys..

i noticed that my temp gauge needle shows half of the gauge.. is it normal.. my fens say usually it sit 1/4 of the gauge... am i experiencing thermostat problem meh?? cause i just stay 1/2 of the gauge during normal driving....havent travel outsation.. afraid might overheat or etc.. what r the ways to fix it?? flush radiator can meh??

thanx for ur advise..:regular_smile:

superstreet

Known Member
May 14, 2004
Ulu Klang
Visit site
JeRanKonG said:
guys..

i noticed that my temp gauge needle shows half of the gauge.. is it normal.. my fens say usually it sit 1/4 of the gauge... am i experiencing thermostat problem meh?? cause i just stay 1/2 of the gauge during normal driving....havent travel outsation.. afraid might overheat or etc.. what r the ways to fix it?? flush radiator can meh??

thanx for ur advise..:regular_smile:
what car? what engine? for EK Civic with 1.6 SOHC, SOHC VTEC or B-series, normal operating temperature shall be just a bit (like 1-2mm) above the half mark... it's normal bro..

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
mine is eg ler... using b16A engine.. dunno ler..usually that high meh.. cause my frenz one a little lower.. but anyway thanx for the advice

CA Gan

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
Yes, correct. Just a bit exceeds half mark of the gauge. It is normal!

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
all my cars temp is around half way mark, 1/4 is too low....

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
yer ker.. heheheh... noobie le.. my soch eng not exactly 1/4.. but lower skit then b16a le.. so normal ler if about half..?

thanx for the info guyz..

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
that's normal bro.. just when it starts to go 3/4 or at H.. then you're in trouble

Ketip Kuku

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Bangi
mine EJ6....non vtec....my temp is a bit under half mark.....just change a new radiator due to crack old one....

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
sum guys told me to just remove the termostat.. is it good to do that.. it sound s a bit funny le.. takut ar if over heat n u dont know.. put coolant n flush.. got it .. will be doing it this wednesday.. normally do it myself but new engine.. dunno how le.. a bit packed in there...heheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guyz,

Just wanted to share. My car was stolen last Saturday. Plate no WFR6190. Matte black color. Appreciate if anyone see this car on the road please help to inform me. Or if you guys got any chance how to help me to trace back my car, I would really appreciate that. Although it's just an old car but the sentimental value really meant a lots to me…
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience