My house and my car kena break in this noon

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wow...nos tank also steal...damn~must be inside job ler...how would the thieves know where ur haltech is?

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
I think this guy must use few hours to search my car.Looking for the HALTECH.I also dunno why they want a NOS.NOS only can use during no car in the street.I only use for 5 times because very hard to use on the street.Maybe this geng wanna join drag battle.

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
I Think They All Is Pro

I HAVE THIS SITUATION BE4
WHAT I SAW IS
2 MOTOCYCLE WITH SCHOLL BAG FOLLOW ME
NOW I KNOW THEY IS THE BUGLER.
ALL TOOL IS INSIDE THEY SCHOLL BAG.
BEWARE,
WHEN U DRIVE THE CAR WITH EXPENSIVE GADGET INSIDE
PLEASE LOOK AROUND U THIS GANG
BECOZ THEY LOOK AT U AND MARK YOUR PLACE
MINE HAVE STOLEN
DEFI SET,RSM,TOMMY MICKINEN SEAT.DVD PLAYER INDASH MONITOR
4 POWER AMP,ALL AUDIO SYS
LUCKYLY THEY NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO OPEN ENGINES BAY
THAT BECOZ I HAVE INSTALL SPECIAL KEY INFRONT BONNET.
IF CAN OPEN ENGINES I THINK THAT CAN MAKE ME MAD.
:angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
SKYBLUEV6 said:
I HAVE THIS SITUATION BE4
WHAT I SAW IS
2 MOTOCYCLE WITH SCHOLL BAG FOLLOW ME
NOW I KNOW THEY IS THE BUGLER.
ALL TOOL IS INSIDE THEY SCHOLL BAG.
BEWARE,
WHEN U DRIVE THE CAR WITH EXPENSIVE GADGET INSIDE
PLEASE LOOK AROUND U THIS GANG
BECOZ THEY LOOK AT U AND MARK YOUR PLACE
MINE HAVE STOLEN
DEFI SET,RSM,TOMMY MICKINEN SEAT.DVD PLAYER INDASH MONITOR
4 POWER AMP,ALL AUDIO SYS
LUCKYLY THEY NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO OPEN ENGINES BAY
THAT BECOZ I HAVE INSTALL SPECIAL KEY INFRONT BONNET.
IF CAN OPEN ENGINES I THINK THAT CAN MAKE ME MAD.
:angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile:
Sorry,to heard that but thanks for ur info.I am curious how is burglar carry ur seats?They take some many of ur stuff some of them are big.They only riding a bike.CURIOUS

Last edited:

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
my fren olso kene .. they took the seats..me olso pelik one.. big impreza seats can curi on motorbike.. maybe they got geng wiff van olso.. my fren kene at subang.. all accsesories also gone wiff the wind.. sorry to hear u pon kene gak..

if can catch them i'll call all zth members.. each member jentik one time.. sure kiok ..

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
JeRanKonG said:
my fren olso kene .. they took the seats..me olso pelik one.. big impreza seats can curi on motorbike.. maybe they got geng wiff van olso.. my fren kene at subang.. all accsesories also gone wiff the wind.. sorry to hear u pon kene gak..

if can catch them i'll call all zth members.. each member jentik one time.. sure kiok ..
Jentik mana boleh.At least pinch la.All also bruises.Punch or kick cannot la.He will die because too many zth member here

JeRanKonG

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
can one bro.. we jentik their 'Telor" heheheh.... sure cry for their mama one... from coklet turn red then turn purple.. become big like besboll ..heheheh.. if kick sure die one...if cubit ok lagi...but onli one area sure ..kulit koyak nyer..

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
JeRanKonG said:
can one bro.. we jentik their 'Telor" heheheh.... sure cry for their mama one... from coklet turn red then turn purple.. become big like besboll ..heheheh.. if kick sure die one...if cubit ok lagi...but onli one area sure ..kulit koyak nyer..
So ganas jentik telur.I think he can't produce next generation when he come out from prison

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
wah.. u want to touch that part? eww.... why dont we take penyepit baju and put it alot at thier thing?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
LanEvo, sorry to hear your tragedy. It's really a big heist. Every expensive thing is not left behind.

we spent our hard earn money into our cars and these useless MF's just took our blood money away so easily.

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
They have the keys to your car but ended with taking the electronics and tanks?
They could've drive it out with the boot to store the 'loot' right ?
Well, not sure bout them, but I would do that if I were them.

Sorry for your lost. Sometimes it felt so powerless...

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
Nowadays i heard someone put a NOS or Haltech i will think maybe that thing is mine.Hard earned money have to jimat until so teruk.The stuff just gone like a wind.I got install a special button have to press this button only can start the car.Maybe they get frustrated and get all my wires and try to hot wire my car to start my engine also still fail so they stole all my goodies.I feel like wanna gave them a good whack before sent them to police station

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
man..the worse part is the haltech man...so sorry for u..

u can know if its an inside job...see how the stuff was stolen...if the wires were cut properly..then maybe they might have planned the whole thing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to make a switch so that when turned off, theres no way anyone could start the car. Can someone point me where such swith/wiring should be placed?

I heard that there is ignition disconnect which prevents the engine from running but I have no idea how to do.

Driving Proton Satria 1.3 GLi

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience