stupid motorcyclists ( with pics )

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
serve em rite...

i received a video fr tropicana king... a rempit doing wheelie, and then ended up in longkang. hahahaha.
might sound funny now, but it won't be the same if you lost a friend like that, rempit or not, wheelie or not.

its been more than 6 years now.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Muahahahaha!

Doing 'wheelie' stuns: 1 clap
Teaching younger brother how to do it: 2 claps
Failing off a bike while doing it: PRICELESS! :)

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
aiyaa, this guyz should enrol in stunt college (is there such college), maybe in oversea.....or they can even join the royal london circus....better laa, can earn some money rite?..

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
A lesson to learn

Hey practice makes perfect ma!

But he just either had an unlucky day or practiced at the wrong spot he he he :wink:

Anyhow 2 weeks ago they were ruling the streets of KL (Saturday nite) went back home from Gombak to D'sara. Ratio was about 1 car to 12 motorcycle. One of em swipe the Semantan corner right in front of me with his rear tyre wabbling and I was really waiting for him to fall, unfortunately he managed to gain control. And further up his friend stood on his bike and wheelied up hill - now that was a sight to see! All these while I only see illegal bikers from abroad doing it in videos I download, great stuff I must say - the best was wheelie on highway @ 210kmh!!

Anyways, these rempits no matter what race they are; are always a nyamuk (even though I ride one to-n-fro-work-house - ha ha ha!!! minyak naik harga brader). That is why when they fall of their silly mistake it is either I laugh or I clap my hands real loud and if they bang me I hit them first and get in my car and leave - no point arguing as majority don't carry proper license/road tax/insurance.

But then WHY everytime I come home from work the CARS don't see me and makan my jalan as if I wasn't there? I didn't wheelie between cars now this I MARAH!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
rollakid said:
might sound funny now, but it won't be the same if you lost a friend like that, rempit or not, wheelie or not.

its been more than 6 years now.
if i lost a friend, whom lost his life by doing that... sad to say, i will agree to the fact that he deserves it. Dont u think so?

anyone that looses his/her life for attempting something that deem to cost his/her life... especially those motorcycle stuns on busy streets are just plain asking for it...

call me heartless... i will not even sympathies them at all... not even a single bit. Same goes to any of my family member or friends... #1 thing i tell them is to treasure their life... dont give trouble to their folks/family by attempting something silly tat doesn't even worth it. Does it worth anything to prove your manhood? to prove that you have balls of steel? your balls and brains are not even harder than an egg shell at 20km/h....

Last edited:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
if i lost a friend, whom lost his life by doing that... sad to say, i will agree to the fact that he deserves it. Dont u think so?

anyone that looses his/her life for attempting something that deem to cost his/her life... especially those motorcycle stuns on busy streets are just plain asking for it...

call me heartless... i will not even sympathies them at all... not even a single bit. Same goes to any of my family member or friends... #1 thing i tell them is to treasure their life... dont give trouble to their folks/family by attempting something silly tat doesn't even worth it. Does it worth anything to prove your manhood? to prove that you have balls of steel? your balls and brains are not even harder than an egg shell at 20km/h....
until now we do not know how he fall into the drain while riding the bike. i belive he doesn't had a licence yet, just practice practise around his neighbourhood's (he live in a flat) parking area.

nice guy, 1 year senior than me, a very good student, you know, get high marks and all and not sombong at all. and i remember correctly he wrote an essay of him involve in a motorcycle accident 1 week before he really had an accident.

maybe suicide? who knows... but if he's the road bully ah beng type of rempit then i say he deserves it, but he's not. i'm not saying that you are wrong or anything, just that diff ppl got diff view.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
dude... which clip are u talking about? i was referring to a clips, which the dude was still pretty much alive after ending up in the ditch.. was able to push his bike up again and continue riding.

definitely different view here.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
My stand on crazy stunts is this, If you make sure you don't endanger or potentially cause harm to anybody else, you can basically do whatever you want.

ekinomae

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
satria_95 said:
The people who claim they own this land are being a thrash themselves and messing up their own land. How pathetic.
I'm gonna get flamed for this but...

dude,

well, not all are like that.

Just because, some fucked-up big time, that doesnt mean everyone does.

peace...

p/s -

jugding from some posters' statements in zth, i begin to believe there will be no racial harmony in this country

ekinomae

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
si|verfish said:
My stand on crazy stunts is this, If you make sure you don't endanger or potentially cause harm to anybody else, you can basically do whatever you want.
on that, i totally agree..

...cause harm to anybody or anybody's properties...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
ekinomae said:
I'm gonna get flamed for this but...

dude,

well, not all are like that.

Just because, some fucked-up big time, that doesnt mean everyone does.

peace...

p/s -

jugding from some posters' statements in zth, i begin to believe there will be no racial harmony in this country
He doesn't mean all of them. Just keep that in mind anytime you read his posts.

Lone Wolf

Dec 31, 2003
Visit site
would be cool if they got paralysed. yeah i'm a sadist... some people deserve sadistic judgments

ekinomae

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
si|verfish said:
He doesn't mean all of them. Just keep that in mind anytime you read his posts.

yeah, whatever..

I'm outta here..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At about 4.00am this morning, I was awakened by my alarm sounding. Icon on my radiostar showed a break-in. I peeked outside and there it was, a GTi right beside my car, outside my parents house in Kelana Jaya. He looked at me before speeding off. I went outside to investigate. He left a still burning cigarette on the ground.

I could not disable the blaring alarm. Captor called several times and I returned call to report the attempt.

The passenger side door assembly was broken and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience