Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
acel said:
Can, you are most welcome. We hv frenly ppl like Jin, Krayven, CivicClan & Sasuke-san welcome u with wide open arms.

There will be lots of fun. Welcome to the family of 99'ers.
kewl acel!well...now theres team 99ers,whatabout team shadowfax then? hmm..could it be team vi-rs nx...kekekke:_: bro civicClan,
still in luv wif my current domani rear la...i dunno whose going to launch team domani pulak...hehehe anyone??kekeke:shades_smile:

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
albani said:
kewl acel!well...now theres team 99ers,whatabout team shadowfax then? hmm..could it be team vi-rs nx...kekekke:_: bro civicClan,
still in luv wif my current domani rear la...i dunno whose going to launch team domani pulak...hehehe anyone??kekeke:shades_smile:
haha, bro albani, then u should kick start a EK domani team of ur own rite. hehehe. but next time come to our TT session lah. it'll b e fun. the more the merrier.

Rokawa

Feb 5, 2006
J101 said:
show some leadership quality lar. open another thread for EG. ha ha ha
Please please please :_:

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
yeah....we hv TT tonight. it's posted in the event thread. do take a look gentlemen. i'm still waiting for all the members to PM me on tonight's TT.

simon, dont worry...very near to u

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Racing has announced that it has agreed a deal with Red Bull Technology for the supply of gearboxes and hydraulic systems from the 2011 season and beyond. The announcement marks the next critical building block in the process of stepping up the team’s challenge for honours in the FIA Formula One™ World Championship and is a major statement of intent about their future aspirations.

Earlier on in the week...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience