Elmo hates Proton, but has to drive one

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
The sad thing is there is no other car except our national manufacturer that fits into budget for size, engine capacity and price.
you'll be surprised to find some pretty decent deals with used cars with a budget of a new proton. especially continentals.

if you must get a new car, then it's better to push your budget a little higher to get a vios.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
elmo, u don scare proton sue u afterward like what that guy who blog about his useless , problematic P2 that are reported in the TheStar.

But ne way...Proton sux, it good only for transplant to Mitsu engine...kakaka

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
well not worried, because when i called the i-care service, they sort of didn't want to solve this til i told them i'm gona put it on internet, so ms leena said she can't stop me and i can do it if i wanted.
anyway, its the truth, keep it quiet for what?
let more people suffer and get treated like crap?

evo3: yeah think so too, good for modding...as a base car.

boggysv: if i hav the cash, i mean my parents, i guess we wouldn't hav gotten the Gen2, its their money so i hav to think about it too.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
you guys should see the proton boys repair and service cars at the SC. They are worst bunch of monkeys in the whole wide world. Their trademark is to drive customers' cars like there is no tomrw. They drive thru road humps like nobody business.....

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
until now they still gt problem wif power window????? haih... hopeless car manufacturer in the world... btw sorry for wat happen to ur car... n fxxk the plotong...

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
now we only know ma.. tht's y my family don use plotong anymore oredi.. 2nd hand honda, toyota is a better choice...

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
not easy la .. to hate someting and not use it.. its cheaper then most cars out there in the market.. which leaves most people choiceless when it comes to buying cars at that sort of price.. they've been in the industry for quite some time now.. and yet they cannot produce better quality cars.. ok la.. no need say the cars la.. at least improve the after sales service/support la.. send car for service.. simply trash ppls car.. sometimes got missing parts or swapped parts.. wtf man..

if toyota's / honda's / mitsu's / nissan's and maybe some conti makes are at the same price range as proton do you think anybody would buy them? :P

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
ken yeang said:
you guys should see the proton boys repair and service cars at the SC. They are worst bunch of monkeys in the whole wide world. Their trademark is to drive customers' cars like there is no tomrw. They drive thru road humps like nobody business.....
agreed on this.....last time when i still driving potong, when i send my car to the service center....those monkeys drive the cars like no tomorrow...

and yeah...F*ck proton mechanic....one relay burned, say need to change the whole set of wiring ....:angry_smile:

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
y nobody choose P2 since p1 is bad ??!

last time p2 just produce small ca but now myV is not bad from interior till engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm posting on behalf of Rhys. His car was broken into just this morning at 5:00 am. His car was parked inside his house compound.4 Malay guys with full face helmet, wearing jackets and with white gloves smashed his driver side door and took all his Defis & Link Control and SAFC. Those bastard even pop the hood and took the water temp sensor. Luckily his SSQV is still intact. Rhys, watch the whole process in front of his eyes. He shouted at them but them threaten him by hitting metal rod on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience