Is These Justice in M'sia?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Hi all bro and veterans of ZTH,

i have a story/experience that i wished to share with you guys.

Yesterday night ( 5hours ago ) we should meet a friend at his place to install something. He took the stock from a perodua dealer. But he trusted the seller, so he did not asked for a receipt. On his way home, he met up with a district police road block.(near bandar kinrara).He was stopped,and the police checked his car. They saw the genuine perodua part in his car and accused him that tohse are stolen items. And they forced him to go to the Puchong police station. Furthermore,his car and the accessories were left in the car beside the road without any protection. In the patrol car,he was hand cuffted and was forced to off his HP...he did not even managed to call us or his wife. We waited and start worrying bout wat was going on. If the police treats him as a suspect, y they leave the so called "evidence" by the road side? and my friend is innocent, if he is given a chance to make the phone call, the buyer could come and justify whats going on. They said they're going to put him in lokap for investigation and all those crap "procedures". But in the end, my friend was asked to give some kopi money to settle. They fetch him to the ATM to withdraw money and then take the kopi money. My fren was sent back to his car. We saw him at last and we were shocked with wat he experienced. For nothing he lost a sum of money.

I wonder, is the justice these days?

if wanna cari makan,dun cari makan in these dirty ways like ugut my friend,he is now still stunned and stone...pity him.....:angry_smile:

ekinomae

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
should make a police report at another police station..

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
your friend is unlucky

but your friend can act more than that

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Your friend made a mistake not taking the receipt. You can't blame the police for this. If everyone did the same "oh I tak ada receipt. Perodua confirm punya barang sudah confirm bayar" then there will be rampant illegal activities in Malaysia.

But the duit kopi part is sickening.

Lesson learnt : Always get receipt.

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
Can't blame the police?? You've gotta be kidding me dude...If they are really doing their job, why didn't they took the parts back to the police station as evidence like what germ said...Asking him to go ATM and withdraw money for those bastard is just too much. Only knows how to bully innocent citizen.

Our police are worst than the robbers nowadays, what difference does it makes if being robbed by some other scumbags which probably will ask him to do the same like wat the cops did?? The police are to blame and is a disgrace of our country...period. :sad_smile: tsk tsk tsk

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
kher said:
No use making noise here if u feel its unfair. Bring it to the papers or go to MCA.

dap lar dude

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys.

I can say that ur fren is unlucky. Firstly, this police is 100% trying his luck on your fren. He got it. As he saw the parts, if its stolen. where does the packaging comes from.

Anyone should'nt be cuffed as there's no threat involve is this. Even when he reached the police station, he should demand for a phone call or even tell the cops to make one for him.

I can say that ur fren is unlucky, and a bit soft in this. He just did what the cops want. He should be harsh. He should return to the police station with one fren accompany him, make a report on corruption and mis-treated. the same police station. Demand to see the OCPD and file a suit against them.

This is what happen to me when i was still in Ipoh. Was cuffed for nothing, be a bit harsh, col family lawyer, make a report n file suit on them. But then, the Ipoh OCPD was a family fren, un-lucky the cop arrested me didnt know. Was transsfered to some ulu place...

cheers'

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
u fred done a big mistake and very unlucky coz meet da begger" try to make copi $$$$.

bolehland is a police kingdom all da thing is pol*s rite. they can do wat ever they like. wrong also didnt to said even sorry or punish.
:angry_smile:

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
space_cowboy said:
But then, the Ipoh OCPD was a family fren, un-lucky the cop arrested me didnt know. Was transsfered to some ulu place...
That's the whole problem. They still want to keep such a menace on the streets. Why can't they sack him outright? Life would be so much better in this country if these useless G servants were just fired and put on a welfare system...like many other advanced nations. And that's why we're still 3rd world.

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Izso said:
Your friend made a mistake not taking the receipt. You can't blame the police for this. If everyone did the same "oh I tak ada receipt. Perodua confirm punya barang sudah confirm bayar" then there will be rampant illegal activities in Malaysia.

But the duit kopi part is sickening.

Lesson learnt : Always get receipt.

Do you have the slightest of common sense that a kangaroo or a parrot should have? WTF are you talking about? Go look in the mirror and laugh at yourself now.

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
I've lost confidence in this government since 97, since my then idol Dr Horse accuse his second man for sodomy.... i've lost confidence, when you can see that even the highest position, which is always under the lime light, monitored, can do such a thing.... what about those cockroaches and rats he had under his bed? haigh......... migrate or rot here....

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Ingolstadt said:
Do you have the slightest of common sense that a kangaroo or a parrot should have? WTF are you talking about? Go look in the mirror and laugh at yourself now.
well said, hahahah

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
ok.. a few thing or points.. First of all.. to all the dudes that replied this post and the owner of this post. Irregardless of him being detained by the cops or not, it is his #1 mistake for not requesting for a receipt in his purchase of the items.

besides, that... he is just plain unlucky, and got worst, due to his #1 mistake.

we all know the cops are the "licensed" samsengs.... so u just gotta be careful.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wazzup guyz .. Just a few things boggling in ma mind about the pros and cons of modding ..

1) Adding body kits/woofers/GT Wing to your car adds on weight, it significantly increases FC or is it not noticeable?

2) I seen a few cars with some crazy front bumpers and GT wings, at an average speed (around 100 kmph) wont it be causing additional drag, rather then providing stability?

3) Modding is definately cool, I see people changing engines (EVO,MIVEC)/ adding turbo to Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience