Klang Anyone?

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Solty8 said:
Okie, i saw XLing liao, very the sweet sweet type.

Turbo is big enuf, exhaust is tight enuf, bodykits, spoilers, the works very nice.

buttttt..................

Lack of engine service and boosting dun have BOV 1, not even wastegate. Must mod mod sumore, perhaps need more servicing and add in BOV or wastegate ????

Actually i dun really get wat i'm tokin hopefully u guys can put the bodykits and the bov at the right places k. :shades_smile:
Yeah Solty8, i know wat u are toking abt...hmm, it seems need a foremen to service the engine by using a proper engine oil treatment...well, as for the wastegate maybe need to do highrev in order get a better sound systems...

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
AE82GT said:
Yeah Solty8, i know wat u are toking abt...hmm, it seems need a foremen to service the engine by using a proper engine oil treatment...well, as for the wastegate maybe need to do highrev in order get a better sound systems...
I suspect is the pistons need to overhaul, coz according to what i see, them pistons won't last too long, so we need to give them a little boost below to help them pistons......................btw, the rear bumper is damn tight, no dents or flops, exhaust seems nice and clean, now who mention he likes cleaning up exhaust pipes ??????

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Solty8 said:
I suspect is the pistons need to overhaul, coz according to what i see, them pistons won't last too long, so we need to give them a little boost below to help them pistons......................btw, the rear bumper is damn tight, no dents or flops, exhaust seems nice and clean, now who mention he likes cleaning up exhaust pipes ??????
If the piston wont last too long then need to change a new1..hmmm....will try to adjust the piston so that it can last even longer.....

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
Pistons, Aerodynamic, Bumpers, Top Speed ....
Wush .................... PRC is a new car. Stands for Proton Racing Car.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
wahhh hope 2nite my things settle fast den can meet up wif de latest evo from nearby neighbour.. will give a call to the foreman b4 going over after an agreement of servicing price.. eheheeheheh.. hope all will b as good as i get le.. heheheeheheh :angel_smile: :shades_smile:

solty8,
thanks for ur info on de spec.. i would say need some extra service as wat seng chai said le.. hope foreman can do it well.. ehehehehehehe :angel_smile:

papaleed,
u sure bor.. dun jes tok nia or NATO.. must tok + action on recovery action.. ekekekekekeke! :shades_smile::shades_smile::shades_smile:

Regards,
Mike

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Wah! dem nice semalam try 2 type of sports car which is GTS and also MR2.. wahhh feeling dem great and cannot explain.. from performance of the car, aerodynamics, speed, torque, bhp, etc.. all is working well.. using well lubricating stuff and also perform as smooth as it is... took me about 20-30 minutes to test drive and wif de money paid all i get at the end is total satisfaction guaranteed!!! Dem good! :shades_smile::shades_smile::shades_smile:

Will go to another test drive outlet to test other car.. perhaps MR-S or GTR? hmmm.. will do it after payday.. eheheheheheh! :shades_smile:

Regards,
Mike

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Sports Car ???

TRD16v said:
Wah! dem nice semalam try 2 type of sports car which is GTS and also MR2.. wahhh feeling dem great and cannot explain.. from performance of the car, aerodynamics, speed, torque, bhp, etc.. all is working well.. using well lubricating stuff and also perform as smooth as it is... took me about 20-30 minutes to test drive and wif de money paid all i get at the end is total satisfaction guaranteed!!! Dem good! :shades_smile::shades_smile::shades_smile:

Will go to another test drive outlet to test other car.. perhaps MR-S or GTR? hmmm.. will do it after payday.. eheheheheheh! :shades_smile:
Regards,
Mike
I guess the forum will be full of sports car from now on................... So next week TT On lar ??????

Btw guys i got new cars arrived when u guys r free, i pass the car no. plate to u guys.

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Solty8, next TT is ON.....venue will be at Andalas Mamak opposite McD at 830pm onwards...wahh, u got another new cars for test drive ka...tat would be good....till hear from u.....thanks....hehehehe!

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
dunno y i cant log in, in my college la.. can post oni at nite.. dat also mum bring back laptop.. susah.. wonder wats wrong wif the webbie hahaha.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
solty,
yep pass me de latest info on d new set of cars.. lemme know so i can go test drive as well after payday.. eheheheheehe.. domo arigato!

alvin,
life shud be more enjoyable and fun so dun alwis yawn and b boring person ok? kkeekekekeke!

Regards,
Mike

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news of Keiichi Tsuchiya and Daijiro Inada leaving the D1 Series over differences with the D1 Corporation was quite a big blow to drifting but then came the saving grace that the dynamic duo would be starting up their own drift series that spelt some competition for D1 and the promise of more focus on the grassroots was just what the sport needed in its native land as things have descended into a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience