Can the new Gen2 1.3 fit 4G93T Auto?

kelvin_eiji

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
aku_sangap said:
kelvin, how's the gen4 performance ehh?....currently driving gen2 1.6...was thinking to change the heart to either gsr terbalik or mivec fto...(can get approval or not nowadays haa?..)....;)..thanks..
If Gsr terbalik or mivec , more easy to get approval....
Still not feeling satisfied yet ......... (everyone wan their car become more faster)
hehehe ..... :)

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Engine Transplant.....

I dunno if u guys know the tricks sum people do or not, what my friends used to is...

For a 1.3 Engine to reach 1.8 or 2.0.

1. Buy engine kosong 1.6 or 1.5.
2. Go jpj get approval to endorse to 1.5 or 1.6 from 1.3. This 1.5 or 1.6 engine last time just need to show them the ap and docs no need to inspect engine as in proton maaa.......... but nowadays they must go 4 puspakom so u guys need to find a kosong engine for gen2 is kinda hard lo, maybe can try waja engine ?? 1.6 ? or 1.8 ? takes lot of work as the engine must go in, go puspakom, then take off, put in your turboed or mivec engine.
This is the only legal way i know, others i see r payin los of $$$$$ to get approval and one fine day if the fella that approve your car gets caught rasuah, your car will get compounded and thus lock or black list and kenot drive till u put in your original engine.

There's a new law btw, proton use proton engine, mitsu use mitsu, but sum r able to go around with this asal u got $$$$$$$. :Not_Impressed:

LAWRENCE_Q

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
JB
Visit site
popo said:
by the way,,, when proton really want to use it campro hah.. i mean the real function of cam profile switching...like vvti,dvvt,vtec...vanos..if this engine have 'its',,i think no need to find other 4g engine.. maybe,,some part from honda B series can use...that only my opinion...
hope tis time Mitsu & proton co-operate again, proton able 2 buy the mivec tech into proton loh!!! then campro = local mivec!!! haha~~~~:regular_smile:

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
sorry but i think that is just a wild dream rite..dont think so its going to happen..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sup guys,
what do u all use to clean ur rims?

After washing, mine has this small black dots all over the rims.. and its kind of annoying..

is the polish compound friendly on material on the rims?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience