Turbo TImer on N/A Cars

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yeah.... bridgestone I also want to know what u mean by "Oil Punch", wanna learn something new....

Come share with us...

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
er ... not so understand too .
i already say : 'quoted from other thread' ....
hehhehe ... but it is the answer to the problem la .
i think he mean the oil pump ... but duno .
i forgot refer to which thread liao .

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Anyone here know any modification to make an air cond more chill ? My car is very new, so is the aircond, but cant tend to cool down the car in hot sunny days ? At night the air cond is very cool. what to do ah ? Any mod on air cond ?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
wow this thread still goin strong huh? hahahahaaa

rattan : tinting la .. :) or if u EFI car try voltagestabalizer + grounding ? dunno they say that can improve aircond coolness ... not sure how true is it..

Satria racer

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Pahang Kuantan
Visit site
Yo guyz since this is a DIY... Y dont we DIY a turbo timer... hehe
I saw my friends car using this thing its like those washing mashine timers hehehe... Or like owen hehe... Its like u tern it then it slowly will tern back hehe...

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
whoaaaaaa now thats something real cool..a D.I.Y TT...wanna see some models of it...But how much will it be the cost....??Unless we sapu someones washing machine..LOL....

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
if not mistaken ...
it should be like this ... it is a relay from the OFF to the IGNITION cable . once you turn the key to OFF , it will operate the timer to connect to the IGNITION .

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeah, u can DIY quite easily. Google up 555 timer which uses a 555 IC chip. U can even buy those package from electronics shop which has all the components and circuit board all ready. Just put the components according to the schematic and solder, kinda like those K.H. electronics projects. And then add a relay to that.

killa626

Known Member
Jan 10, 2006
yo rattan and ppl...from what i know, if u install a bigger air cond fan or even another separate unit, the cooling is much faster..ive seen my friend do this on his wira(well, not him do it lah, he sent it to the air cond fella), and i tell u the difference is clear..at level one the air will travel like it is at level 2 and it is also cool..well, u can go n check it out at any air cond shops lah..just tell them u want your air cond to be colder..ask them what can be added..by the way, i dont think it costs very heavy..if im not mistaken, it should cost around 100 - 150 siap pasang lah of course..
G.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
killa626 said:
yo rattan and ppl...from what i know, if u install a bigger air cond fan or even another separate unit, the cooling is much faster..ive seen my friend do this on his wira(well, not him do it lah, he sent it to the air cond fella), and i tell u the difference is clear..at level one the air will travel like it is at level 2 and it is also cool..well, u can go n check it out at any air cond shops lah..just tell them u want your air cond to be colder..ask them what can be added..by the way, i dont think it costs very heavy..if im not mistaken, it should cost around 100 - 150 siap pasang lah of course..
G.
hehehh.. cost not heavy... but bigger aircond should be heavier right ? hehehehh slow down the car more only ... save the money for tint ...

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
actually , that type of radiator running while the engine is already on some local cars , proton savvy and gen2 .... and most of the continental makes , such as renualt or citreon .

the revv before off engine is most likely to be related to carb. engine ...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
nitrus said:
hehehh.. cost not heavy... but bigger aircond should be heavier right ? hehehehh slow down the car more only ... save the money for tint ...
yeah, biggier air con means is bigger air con compressor and so drains more power from the engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello seniors,

I would just like your advice on clutch item.

If lets say we made a clutch replacement. I read an article that mentioned clutch "run in" at 1000km.
May I know what is it?

TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience