Super-Charge

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
gerard said:
Bro,
Heard your car very fast, many stories I heard from DHO pertaining to your ride>.....very interesting....perhaps its time for you to move on to force fed....hahaha...Hope to see you end of the month in JB.

cheers
gerard
Bro

Nolah where got fast..you knowlah DHO, last time he oso say his mechanic's car very fast heheheheh. Yah I heard abt that thingy in JB end of this month, I'll be on National Duty during that period, but I'll try my best to make it if I can get some time off..

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
bro rakzasa,

ur car is fast la...dun deny it la...ppl chase u until clutch burn liao...hehehehpity that guy man...anyway, pls try to make it for the event at the end of the month, really looking forward to u guys arrival..

joexxo

Sep 10, 2005
cheras
hi
nice product bro. well do it fit in toyota's engine like levin TVIS 1.6? converted to BT...... i still love my old engine but wanna hv more power......( start saving money oledi)

rota2903

Dec 14, 2005
question

bro, it's me again. i'm not sure if there's any1 asked you this but lets just say that if i've had supercharged my engine (lets just say my 4g13), can i implant the supercharge if i wanna change engine (lets just say 4g91)? i'm just wondering bro. ps... sorry for the "lets just say" thingy.

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Hi there can i know where can i find this place to install supercharger for my Putra. Can i have the add / contact num. Thank you

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
ja50n said:
Any idea is there any supercharger kit for toyota vios ??
Bro,
Sorry for the late reply, was very busy indeed lately...Supercharger kit for the Vios?....Yes, there is and it can be done but will need time for fabrication, tuning and testing...There seems to ba many ppl asking for the sc kit fot this model...Interesting...did some measurements and stuffs to the engine bay it was great news to say that it will be carried out...Just the million dollar ?...when and how long it will take...stay tune and do keep in touch bro...

cheers
gerard

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
hello there.. just wondering is there one available for kancil at the moment ?? this SC seems to be very interesting..

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
gerard said:
Bro,
Sorry for the late reply, was very busy indeed lately...Supercharger kit for the Vios?....Yes, there is and it can be done but will need time for fabrication, tuning and testing...There seems to ba many ppl asking for the sc kit fot this model...Interesting...did some measurements and stuffs to the engine bay it was great news to say that it will be carried out...Just the million dollar ?...when and how long it will take...stay tune and do keep in touch bro...

cheers
gerard
dude.
is there a possibility @ one stage where you guys gonna sell sc kits to ppl like in the US where they can buy, install & tune themselves bro?
cuz i want 1 too, but none are there fer my current make n model.
the maintenance needed fer my turbo are getting so tiresome now!

so it seems lotsa guys like myself here don't own a proton GTi but still interested in owning one. that means good business fer you guys, i must say.
c'mon you guys there can't let the gti guys have all the fun!:regular_smile:

what say you bro?:shades_smile:

antidyno

Mar 3, 2006
So hot this topic , is there dyno chat to share ? de other topic (mivec turbo) is showing all the dyno chart they have for sharing , would you mind share yours since sc is proven high touque ?

nobodyperfect

Oct 18, 2005
SC my vtec

im looking to sc my b16a vtec ... can u do it .. How much ?? how many days??any proof yet so far ?? Is it reliable ?Thxs.

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
hmm...if can sc vvt-i...then can sc my celica ma? i choose sc instead of turbo...any chance? all i noe is sc is more exp compare to turbo...LoL...haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All ZTH Sifu...

Need ur help on TB issue...

few mechanic tell me that TB from GTI, Putra & SEI can fit to 4g92p...
but some mechanic say that TB cannot fit 4g92p...

really confuse...

thank you for ur help....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience