Head gasket for ek

lilomojo

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Johore Bahru
www.angelfire.com
chibie said:
ive change the .. i donno wat it call the radiator 'jaring' yesterday.. it seems ok. i can pecut now.. hehehe coz of last jaring broke oledi.. many holes.. n leaking. how much the cost for the 1/2 cut.. it's ok?
For RM 250 you got SR4 double layer radiator with fans at chop shop... oso can use and much better than single layer.

CA Gan

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
did you manage to change your head gasket??

How is it? My SO4 also facing the same problem when i came back from KL. The temperature will go up when the car stop at uneven road but it will goes down when you start driving in normal speeding.

One of the mechanic say the repair cost is around RM4xx, this is included workmanship cost. Is it reasonable? I'm not sure...

chibie

Sep 13, 2005
KL
if u go to new double layer radiator.. sure cost like that.. find a halfcut or change to standard one.. still ok.. i change to standard one.. it's ok now can speed la:shades_smile:

CA Gan

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
i'm using single layer radiator (standard), the cost i mentioned is refering to
head gasket. So, i'm not sure whether this is standard price or higher??

So, you only replaced the radiator instead of changing head gasket, is it??

vtec_ej6

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
CA Gan said:
did you manage to change your head gasket??

How is it? My SO4 also facing the same problem when i came back from KL. The temperature will go up when the car stop at uneven road but it will goes down when you start driving in normal speeding.

One of the mechanic say the repair cost is around RM4xx, this is included workmanship cost. Is it reasonable? I'm not sure...
I've change head gasket last week..part for rm180 (top set) and labour charge rm150

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HPC and MAM's first ever 4 Endurance race in Sepang will commence this June 12th 2011. This will be a private event sanctioned by the Motorsports Association of Malaysia (MAM) and allows for all race prepared cars old and new ranging from 1600cc, 1800cc and 2000cc.

If you you have yourself a Honda Civic EG for example, your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience