Darren

Galen

Sean

... by the time my turn battery flat liao .. sianz

if there are any pics of my car in action please send me ya. thx

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
I was wondering if this dude hang out in zth as well? I believe he stays very near to me, was thinking if I could get some pointers from him for autocross...he did pretty well during GRA..

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
This guy is Shahrom. He is getting very smooth for a rookie...

Watch him closely on next round. Podium for him, I sense......

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
Philip said:
I was wondering if this dude hang out in zth as well? I believe he stays very near to me, was thinking if I could get some pointers from him for autocross...he did pretty well during GRA..

hi philip,

what's up! thanks for the compliment, but i'm afraid i'm not skilled enough to be giving pointers..

but i would suggest, be relax, breath, plan ahead and get good tires..

where do u stay? near me? can meet up sometime, we normally go out for drinks during the week..

cheers

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
read the article fully.

I found this statement strange .."Last year was a rather quiet year for grassroots motorsports in the country,with a handful of events...."

Uhmm. someone should tell Chris Wee that there were several KKS autocross rounds, not to mention 4 SSOs held around the country from April till November.

Haha and Val's pic has both my cars in the background..hahaha.. ( my little claim to fame hahaha)

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
BFC said:
hi philip,

what's up! thanks for the compliment, but i'm afraid i'm not skilled enough to be giving pointers..

but i would suggest, be relax, breath, plan ahead and get good tires..

where do u stay? near me? can meet up sometime, we normally go out for drinks during the week..

cheers
hey sharom..nice meeting your car in such way..I see your car almost everyday..so you should roughly know where I stay..haha..drinks for sure..nathan's corner is just walking distance away..you've got PM..