GTti oxy sensor problem. Need Help!

blueteg

Aug 30, 2004
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to the Daihatsu scene and would hope you guys can help me. My Charade with GTti engine has broken oxygen sensor at the exhaust pipe. As I can see, there are two sensors. One nearer the turbo and one further away.

The one nearer the turbo is broken, so my idle is now completely off no matter what I try to do.

1. Anybody got these oxy sensor for sale?

2. Anyone know any other type of oxy sensor that I can use instead of the ori GTti?

This is one lovely engine and I finally understand why you guys love this car so much. Thanks guys!

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
It's pretty hard to find a 2nd hand oxy sensor for sale. Look at your broken one, it is most probably from Bosch. Get the part number off it if you can and go ask Bosch Malaysia. They will most probably have it.

Where are you from?

blueteg

Aug 30, 2004
That's actually a good suggestion! Thanks a lot Speed Demon. Will go take a look at it.

I'm in PJ. Mayang. The slowest GTti in Malaysia, and maybe the world (because got wiring and O2 sensor problem at the moment!)

cateyes

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
blueteg said:
That's actually a good suggestion! Thanks a lot Speed Demon. Will go take a look at it.

I'm in PJ. Mayang. The slowest GTti in Malaysia, and maybe the world (because got wiring and O2 sensor problem at the moment!)

try to ask for Allen at pandan Indah. contact no:012-2657005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a top Malaysian racer and on both four and two wheels, Adi Haslam was dealt a cruel hand by fate as a motocross accident in 1997 robbed him of his ability to walk and rendered him wheelchair-bound until the K4GP 24-Hours Endurance landed on our shores.

Forming his own team for the race, Adi was back behind the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience