BMW 323i 1999

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:shades_smile: hello to fellow zth-ians, i'm halfway done with modding my BMW and i was wondering what else can i do with it.. I would much prefer comments that won't my car into a rojak car..

List of items installed:
1. AC Schnitzer rims 18"
2. AC Schnitzer aerodynamic side mirrors
3. AC Schnitzer exhaust muffler
4. AC Schnitzer Gear Shifter/ Paddles
5. AC Schnitzer wind deflector? the thing above my rear window
6. K&N Box filter
7. 8000K HID
8. AC Schnitzer BBK (Big Brakes Kit)

Any suggestions on more mods greatly appreciated..

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
UUC shortshifter & adjustable rear control arms!!!

some transmission and suspension bushings.
then ask fabianyee from bmw club malaysia to get you camber plates.

and finally, a coilover set of your choice.

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:Not_Impressed: it's not bootlip, its above the rear view window.. some kind of wind deflector i think.. I won't go for the brembo because i think my ACS BBK is enough since i'm not having large horses under my hood.. :_: i just got the original xenon kit and i'm installing it after new year.. i'll consider on the other mods as soon as i have money.. thanks by the way :shades_smile:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
strut bar improve handling front + rear 2point. Angel eye CCFL

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
Over_Boost said:
:Not_Impressed: it's not bootlip, its above the rear view window.. some kind of wind deflector i think.. I won't go for the brembo because i think my ACS BBK is enough since i'm not having large horses under my hood.. :_: i just got the original xenon kit and i'm installing it after new year.. i'll consider on the other mods as soon as i have money.. thanks by the way :shades_smile:

original xenon woh,not those HID kit leh.... like those 5 or 7 series when they coming from behind those xenon light changes colour one,nice ma..

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Over_Boost said:

What I meant was "Have you consider getting an ACS bootlip?"

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:Not_Impressed: nah, the bootlip does not appeal to me, maybe i'll get the ACS wing spoiler.. Any BMW gatherings here in Penang?:_:

ognam

Jun 23, 2005
Ampang
Log on to bmwclubmalaysia.com and check out the members meet-up section. There's a thread expecially for Penang bimmers over there.

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Over_Boost said:
:Not_Impressed: nah, the bootlip does not appeal to me, maybe i'll get the ACS wing spoiler.. Any BMW gatherings here in Penang?:_:
Over_boost,

Do you have a pic of your car? :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop recommend to install Torque converter ??
wanna upgrade my Torque converter :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience