Is't worth to buy golf gti mk5? help me

moruh

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
hai guys!

i really in dilema to buy golf gti or not? right now i drive accord cf4 euro r thinking to sell and buy golf gti. i also plan to sell also my integra dc5 this august 06. is it worth to buy golf gti... thinking in long term condition?. Tired already to mantain modifiedable car... lots of money spend loh... now want to settle down bit. Help me.. :retarded:

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
i dont see why not. got for it. just my opinion, continental cars give you better driving dynamics or should i say "wholesomeness" compared to any Jap car i have ever driven. test drive and if u like it and can afford it, buy it.

if u have a family, you may also wana consider bigger saloons....continentals of course.

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Ask yourself why GTi.... all cars be it Jap or Conti once modified sure got problem. The point you should consider is the GTi is in a heavier shell so you may have to adjust to what you are familiar with when driving your jap...

moruh

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
the interior, cockpit.. soo nice... test drive before... really powerfull and different than jap car and can feel g-force inside. detail and quality is impressive... jap car still lack of this - detail and quality. Sorry to said this, but from my pass experience. But in europ.. GTI considered as a class D car(eg: just like our plotong GTI la)... but here price same as class B car (eg: BMW)... thats was killing me to buy it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On October 7, 2009, MICHELIN launched its first global advertising campaign. The new campaign’s slogan – “The right tire changes everything” – is intended to illustrate the competitive advantages of MICHELIN tires in media outlets around the world.
In response to today’s increasingly competitive business environment, MICHELIN has decided to launch an unconventional global campaign to explain to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience