Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For the moment, just use plain water. Flush it every few days or weekends, until you are satisfied it's clean
Yup, I did it this way when first time flush, because after running the engine still got rust from engine block, so flush weekly for 3 to 4 weeks then only add coolant......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Cant stoke a fire unless the tinder was already glowing. :driver:

Be careful with some items. Some may be of poor quality
Will always see the review before doing any purchase. Abit more safer. For now all the thing I bought is ok juz 1 time a bottle spill out the seller resend a new one to me.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I did it this way when first time flush, because after running the engine still got rust from engine block, so flush weekly for 3 to 4 weeks then only add coolant......lol
Will do it this time... 2x flush before add coolant. And make sure I drive a bit more during that 3 to 4 weeks :-). Now, CMCA and WFH.... no where to go... want to go eat roti canai also cannot.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
add full coolant first. let the rust all tanggal and floating. then take out coolant and flush with running water. add again coolant and let it run again. repeat with running water. LOL

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update.

Got some tyre fender & a pair of universal fog lights for the car.

Didn't know the size but actually is the same size. Lucky me.hahahahahhaa
My colleague had hlp me to do the wiring for it sincr I am kinda stupid at that part.

After that I had chg the tyre fender. What I found out is the fitment doesn't fit well. Although the hole is same as the ori one but still lari abit.
But..... Nothing cannot use cablebtie to settle lah.
Those hole lari one I had use cable tie to tie up to prevent the fender went loose.

Juz a little pain in the axx if I want open the bumper.(need to cut of all the cable tie,hahahahahhaha

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My car is a 1.5 vdo but it came with 1.6/1.8 radiator & condenser(all are stock I guess
The ex owner chg it and works fine so I didn't bother it.hahahahahaha
actually - that looks like the Wira SE automatic rad. The automatic is full sized left to right, manual is half the size. I don't know about the 1.3 one though

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
actually - that looks like the Wira SE automatic rad. The automatic is full sized left to right, manual is half the size. I don't know about the 1.3 one though
1.3 is manual use half size rad with half size condenser next to it. auto wira uses the long radiator with long condenser in front.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update.

Cannot tahan the seat. Feels like sitting on a sheet of kain. So went to tambah some sponge and now feel a bit more spongy & abit higher.

I was consider to get those replica recaro seat that can support my leg since my leg is a bit long. Driving long distance my leg cannot stretch quite uncomfortable.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For anyone embarking on a budget sim rig journey considering using a cheap / spare TV instead of computer monitor, this is what I gathered from my recent sim racing experience, comparing my existing 55″ 1080 TV setup to a computer monitor.

While the expansive TV screen offered immersive visuals, the computer monitor brought forth a sharper focus on details and a faster response...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience