Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Not daily car. A dinosaur exhibit only. From the day bought the car... it only occupy 2 front seats. Rear seat still looks like new. Firm cushion. Was thinking to wrap the seat... an accessories in Puchong is asking for RM480 for all the seats. Ok price?
For a proper wrap, RM480 is too cheap.
If just covers, it depends on the material quality. Some have thicker material and multicolor material. I bought for my BLM in Nilai, RM280 inclusive installation. Quite some time ago. I found it after searching in mudah.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Mine all are been wrap with leather already,so juz wipe with some leather cleaner and is nice and clean.
I juz wanna find a shop can redo my driver seat.The cushion inside in quite not supprtive to me. other seat is still like new.
Any cushion shop can handle your request. Only one minor problem, either u leave your car there or remove the driver seat and send it to the shop. Either way, u wont be able to drive until the job is completed. Unless the shop willing to loan a seat or u got a spare seat.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Any cushion shop can handle your request. Only one minor problem, either u leave your car there or remove the driver seat and send it to the shop. Either way, u wont be able to drive until the job is completed. Unless the shop willing to loan a seat or u got a spare seat.
If got spare car, bring driver seat to wrap first. I don need to explain for other seat...lol.

Reactions: minibeany

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
For a proper wrap, RM480 is too cheap.
If just covers, it depends on the material quality. Some have thicker material and multicolor material. I bought for my BLM in Nilai, RM280 inclusive installation. Quite some time ago. I found it after searching in mudah.
Those online post is quite difficult to judge on the quality.

If got spare car, bring driver seat to wrap first. I don need to explain for other seat...lol.
that's the plan :-)

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Those online post is quite difficult to judge on the quality.
Agreed, thats why i go to see it personally before getting it installed. For RM280, suffice to say it does the job. Initially it was supposed to be RM 300++ with installation but the shop agreed at RM280 despite in their ad its mentioned need to top up for installation.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
#offtopic anyone bought those DIY 'leather' steering wrap kit from shopee or lazada before? my steering needs a rewrap. was wondering if the 'leather' is good for the price.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
#offtopic anyone bought those DIY 'leather' steering wrap kit from shopee or lazada before? my steering needs a rewrap. was wondering if the 'leather' is good for the price.
i did..... i tried a few sets... the more expensive ones (still cheap) are good, the very cheap ones are very poor
ones proper semi leather, those are not too bad... the while the very cheap ones are vinyl with some plastic/poly material inside

Reactions: sanekit

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
i did..... i tried a few sets... the more expensive ones (still cheap) are good, the very cheap ones are very poor
ones proper semi leather, those are not too bad... the while the very cheap ones are vinyl with some plastic/poly material inside
is it easy to sew? do u remove the leather from your old steering before install?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Juz wanna ask what does short shifter do?
After I google is what I know is making the gear change more shorter?
Correct me if I am wrong thx.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

See yourself as a race car driver but don't know where or how to kickstart this glamorous career? Wonder no more as the 2 great motorsport forces of Malaysia, TOC Automotive College (TOC) and professional race team Aylezo Motorsports have recently collaborated to form the TOC-Aylezo Racing Academy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience