Mitevo7

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
Dear All,

So far my findings:

USM Serdang - no longer offer short course - full time course only
TOC - Diploma in Motorsport 2.5 years, not good for working adults as full time course only and covers from mechanical to electrical. 80% practical and 20% theory as they claimed

Next one, HPA, getting some info on equipment i may need before signing up for the online course. Cert of completion is provided.

Nightstalker1993

Aug 30, 2010
Dear All,

So far my findings:

USM Serdang - no longer offer short course - full time course only
TOC - Diploma in Motorsport 2.5 years, not good for working adults as full time course only and covers from mechanical to electrical. 80% practical and 20% theory as they claimed

Next one, HPA, getting some info on equipment i may need before signing up for the online course. Cert of completion is provided.
Equipment required is laptop, a standalone ECU hehehe. If you are really interested maybe can meet up I can teach you some basics. I'm far from a pro, but enough to tune my own car myself.

Reactions: Izso

Equipment required is laptop, a standalone ECU hehehe. If you are really interested maybe can meet up I can teach you some basics. I'm far from a pro, but enough to tune my own car myself.
Bro. Nightstalker can give Night Classes......hahahahaha:driver:

hoi.. why so kiam siap.. offer all of us laaaaaaaaaaa

Nightstalker1993

Aug 30, 2010
Bro. Nightstalker can give Night Classes......hahahahaha:driver:
Well that memang is most likely given I work in the day :laugh:

hoi.. why so kiam siap.. offer all of us laaaaaaaaaaa
I taught you abit also what when you shot my car last time but you macam not interested pun. Plus I'm not qualified in any way, just a hobbyist too broke to pay a tuner plus most tuner won't go near my ecu with a stick at hand :laugh:

Wait.. when did you teach me wor. I was always shotgunning your car saja. I never drove your car.

Mitevo7

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
Wow i am glad to hear that dude ! Are you around Klang Valley ? This can setup another TT. Please take my cell num: 016 2207001. We can further communication there.

Nightstalker1993

Aug 30, 2010
Wait.. when did you teach me wor. I was always shotgunning your car saja. I never drove your car.
Before you took photo of my car i got buka abit show you ma you got ask me haha

Wow i am glad to hear that dude ! Are you around Klang Valley ? This can setup another TT. Please take my cell num: . We can further communication there.
Better edit away your number bro later spam calls masuk o huhu

Mitevo7

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
I don't think there's any idiots would call a DUDE for spam hahahaha. Story of my life ... FML

Before you took photo of my car i got buka abit show you ma you got ask me haha

Better edit away your number bro later spam calls masuk o huhu
back then i was blank. now I have partial knowledge and the interest has increased. Paiseh.. learn now better than never

Hi there.

I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it.

However, my knowledge on the car circuitry is nil, so I kinda need help with pictures on how to install. the meter itself comes with 6 wires:

2 red
1 green
2 black
1 orange.

All i know is that black is to...