Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Dear All,

So far my findings:

USM Serdang - no longer offer short course - full time course only
TOC - Diploma in Motorsport 2.5 years, not good for working adults as full time course only and covers from mechanical to electrical. 80% practical and 20% theory as they claimed

Next one, HPA, getting some info on equipment i may need before signing up for the online course. Cert of completion is provided.

Nightstalker1993

Known Member

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Dear All,

So far my findings:

USM Serdang - no longer offer short course - full time course only
TOC - Diploma in Motorsport 2.5 years, not good for working adults as full time course only and covers from mechanical to electrical. 80% practical and 20% theory as they claimed

Next one, HPA, getting some info on equipment i may need before signing up for the online course. Cert of completion is provided.
Equipment required is laptop, a standalone ECU hehehe. If you are really interested maybe can meet up I can teach you some basics. I'm far from a pro, but enough to tune my own car myself.

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Equipment required is laptop, a standalone ECU hehehe. If you are really interested maybe can meet up I can teach you some basics. I'm far from a pro, but enough to tune my own car myself.
Bro. Nightstalker can give Night Classes......hahahahaha:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hoi.. why so kiam siap.. offer all of us laaaaaaaaaaa

Nightstalker1993

Known Member

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Bro. Nightstalker can give Night Classes......hahahahaha:driver:
Well that memang is most likely given I work in the day :laugh:

hoi.. why so kiam siap.. offer all of us laaaaaaaaaaa
I taught you abit also what when you shot my car last time but you macam not interested pun. Plus I'm not qualified in any way, just a hobbyist too broke to pay a tuner plus most tuner won't go near my ecu with a stick at hand :laugh:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I taught you abit also what when you shot my car last time but you macam not interested pun. Plus I'm not qualified in any way, just a hobbyist too broke to pay a tuner plus most tuner won't go near my ecu with a stick at hand :laugh:
Wait.. when did you teach me wor. I was always shotgunning your car saja. I never drove your car.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Wow i am glad to hear that dude ! Are you around Klang Valley ? This can setup another TT. Please take my cell num: 016 2207001. We can further communication there.

Nightstalker1993

Known Member

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Wait.. when did you teach me wor. I was always shotgunning your car saja. I never drove your car.
Before you took photo of my car i got buka abit show you ma you got ask me haha

Wow i am glad to hear that dude ! Are you around Klang Valley ? This can setup another TT. Please take my cell num: . We can further communication there.
Better edit away your number bro later spam calls masuk o huhu

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I don't think there's any idiots would call a DUDE for spam hahahaha. Story of my life ... FML

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Before you took photo of my car i got buka abit show you ma you got ask me haha

Better edit away your number bro later spam calls masuk o huhu
back then i was blank. now I have partial knowledge and the interest has increased. Paiseh.. learn now better than never

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there.

I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it.

However, my knowledge on the car circuitry is nil, so I kinda need help with pictures on how to install. the meter itself comes with 6 wires:

2 red
1 green
2 black
1 orange.

All i know is that black is to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience