Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cheap to maintain
Cheap to repair
And also sometime you can repair yourself.
Hahahahahaha

Not like now new car even change a spark plug is a big project.
Probably their aim is that even after warranty still have to send back to them for service.......lol

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
just saying.... if ur even considering swapping the engine or gb, just sell off the car and get something else

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
just saying.... if ur even considering swapping the engine or gb, just sell off the car and get something else
Engine might not
Gb maybe

I had swap out alot of thing already sell off and get something is like I need to start agn. So I rather juz stick with this car better

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How much cost you to swap to a manual?
The problem I feel for the wira is,it is not enough gear for the car(auto one
5 speed is ngam ngam for the car,since gear 5 rarely use on small road.
This was some time ago and I found a friend who wanted to swap to auto. So we just traded our GBs and paid our friend the mech (50-50) RM500. Means I paid only 250 for the swap.

but if he GSR swap with 4wd autobox and 1.5 bar of boost, he'll be smiling all the way to his ears.
debatable.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Engine might not
Gb maybe

I had swap out alot of thing already sell off and get something is like I need to start agn. So I rather juz stick with this car better
This is your daily workhorse ? If your daily commute doesn't involve lots of congestion, manual is ok. Otherwise if you are like me working in KL, YOU WILL CRY

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
This is your daily workhorse ? If your daily commute doesn't involve lots of congestion, manual is ok. Otherwise if you are like me working in KL, YOU WILL CRY
JB compare to KL
JB still ok la,juz morning working time & balik time some road jam only.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
JB compare to KL
JB still ok la,juz morning working time & balik time some road jam only.
JB huh, i am there tomorrow. Will be visiting some customers. Past experiences are quite badly jamme in the morning

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Oh...If I really get something else I think I will get myself a Land cruiser prado manual. That car is niceeeeeee. Don't know did they have diesel version.Hahahahahaha

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Juz asking
After changing new rotor & pad thcar stopping power is much more better just when going to 80 & 90 km/h then suddenly stop the braking force is abit soft. Is like you know the car is stopping but you don't have the confidence the car can totally stop that kind of feeling.

Is it upgrade my rear drum to a 1.6 & 1.8 disk make it better or swap the brake line to steel hose type better?
BTW, what is the brand of the rotor and pad that you changed?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

I thought of changing air filter now. Since my stock air filter already needs replacement, I though might a well I go for aftermarket ones. I am looking at those stainless steel air-filter as they seem like they can provide higher flow compared to cotton ones and maintenance is also easier because can spray with water in the case of cleaning.

I am considering one brand called "UTR" MF. Or Ultra Racing Stainless Metal Flow. Not sure if it is original Ultra Racing or not but it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience