Buying a Bmw 330e

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
All sifus.. let’s chill laaa... im seeking for opinions only...macam fighting only...
Anyway call off d la.. my friend’s 330e going for warranty d after owner it for 2yrs..
reason bcoz it works like handphone battery, the more u use, the lifespan will drop. My friend 2yrs current mileage is 80k km... hmm

And then, wanted to sell my car manatau the buyer’s income was not supported.. so happen the buyer brought his friend who owned a mk5 stage 2... and it makes me drooling

btw sifus, if I wanna mod my gti to stage 2, roughly how much cost hv to incur? I wanna survey and start savings.. hahhaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Btw how to change topic from buying 330e to modding a mk6 gti? Hahahhaa
Don’t mod go buy used 330i. No matter how you mod the VW badge won’t become BMW.

hahaha cabut

Reactions: KeeSeong

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Actually unsure. Don't know what car to change to.

Volvo Malaysia aftersales is horrid. I like the bangbus, i mean XC90 T8. XC60 also works.

My requirements: PHEV or EV with 400km distance minimum on full charge, 250bhp or more, cannot be smaller than the 3 series, rear wheel or AWD preferred, SUV ok, adaptive cruise, blind spot monitoring, automatic emergency braking, carplay. So far the car don't exist in Malaysia I think. (other than Volvo) Tesla Model 3 is nice.

No issues with the B48 SO FAR. The N series are known to grenade itself, among other things.
Its a great engine, like all high performance engines, it has its issues. Just need more care than N.A engines. Having taking care 2 turbo cars, i can tell there more things to watch out for than my N.A Mitsubishi.

By the way, To TS, 328i F30 is a great car with lots of characteristics. VW on the other hand, has its fun factor but you will blank spot in between the two, especially when it comes to cornering.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Well but hybrid is not that new and exclusive anymore. But yes German cars also typically push boundaries of technology, hence more expensive in most aspects. Maybe someday if I'm fortunate enough to own one then I would know more.
A used Merc S class is 'affordable' and will give u enough exposure to new world of motoring.

Reactions: alcyon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
My friend has one and he's agreed to give me the car for a few days to drive.

:evil:
I am starting to think that after going thru and experiencing all sort of vehicle thru the years and suddenly realise that u have aged thus u decide to settle on a Toyota Camry....hihihi

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am starting to think that after going thru and experiencing all sort of vehicle thru the years and suddenly realise that u have aged thus u decide to settle on a Toyota Camry....hihihi
Define aged.. lolz..
But if ur heart still young trust me ur Camry won’t last more than a year hahaha

Reactions: 6UE5t

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
A used Merc S class is 'affordable' and will give u enough exposure to new world of motoring.
Wah still don't dare and I don't like very big cars like that. The biggest I'm still ok with is just up to d-segment but c-segment size is the perfect one.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Define aged.. lolz..
But if ur heart still young trust me ur Camry won’t last more than a year hahaha
True oso..hihihi
thays why we can see rare sight of someone trying desperately modding a Camry by installing all non-Camry like acc.

Trying to justify their heart or trying to cover up a bad decision.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Absolutely agree! Take it from this uncle, lol.
Eh, normal public perception when seeing u getting in or out of your evo will be 'pity that uncle, had to drive his son car as maybe his son needs to borrow his people carrier to fetch friends. The sight of u driving the car so gently cemented this perception. hahahaha.
Lesson : Always boost when leaving. To signal the crowd 'this is my Evo, not my son'.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Eh, normal public perception when seeing u getting in or out of your evo will be 'pity that uncle, had to drive his son car as maybe his son needs to borrow his people carrier to fetch friends. The sight of u driving the car so gently cemented this perception. hahahaha.
Lesson : Always boost when leaving. To signal the crowd 'this is my Evo, not my son'.
Whahaha like that ha? I'll keep that in mind. Lol

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Yeah. Got very disillusioned and distracted. Didn't feel good.

It's a different kind of monster. If I'm honest I like the 335i more. Twin turbo, direct fuel injection and plennnnnnnnnty of powahhh

Yea, so much negativity these days...At i still know where to find you....hahahaha

Reactions: Izso