Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Funny thing happened
Yesterday I had install the absorber & spring. But the spring is so damn high. Maybe they gave me the wrong product although the sticker say is for wira 1.5. The shop I buy saw the picture and refund for me. Even A uncle drive a modified Pajero saw my car also say,wah why your wira so damn high a?Hahahahahahaha
so funny... did you take a picture from the side view... it looks like a buggy car :rofl:

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I've also equipped mine with Wira 1.6 rear anti roll bar during the upgrade. You mean front strut bar? Because front already got anti roll bar originally.
I don't think mine is original one. The ex owner install a aftermarket one. I tot front also have front anti roll bar? At the front bottom one.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
If you guys look back the picture is probally 10~12 fingee gap. Hahahahaha
I laugh like hell when I saw the car
i was very sure you will be shocked by the height given you got it low... but that... wow

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Ask yourself why compressor magnetic clutch is damaged. Were you experiencing sudden clutch/declutch prior to this?

Also contemplate whether it's worth paying 150 for a new clutch when a recond compressor comes with one.

while idling in traffic I feel the rpm is a little bit weird. Is like going up abit going down abit feel. Is not really notiseble.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
That's usually the case. But RM480 for a new compressor is not too bad if it includes workmanship and gas. If recon then that's a no-go. Don't bother with halfcut aircon compressors la. Aircon use new because Wira aircon parts is the cheapest option out there. Myvi aircon compressor new is RM850-900. China mari is RM600. And this is the old 1.3 Myvi not the latest model.

Now juz only the magnetic coil rosak so juz change that. RM200 include labour & masuk gas

Nice springs. Comes with helper springs! The newer Gabs don't seem to have that. You see the shorter and thinner coils at the top? That one usually compresses faster so you get more or less comfy ride, under load only the thicker bottom springs compress and that one usually quite stiff. What are the spring rates given?
Spring rate I am not sure. I didn't go and check it. Hahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
rpm going up/down when aircond compressor kick in.
Or it happened when car idle + aircond OFF.
Idling+aircond open already. Juz you will feel abit rpm up down.
Today after changing the magnetic coil seem ok now.
Don't have any rpm up down.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ask yourself why compressor magnetic clutch is damaged. Were you experiencing sudden clutch/declutch prior to this?

Also contemplate whether it's worth paying 150 for a new clutch when a recond compressor comes with one.
Why change the whole compressor for recon unit if only the magnetic clutch got problem? Compressor working fine.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience