Excel G Gasfor RM360
Premium oil for RM 310

Still thinking about which to go.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Anyone use Proride Product before?
Saw they also selling standard spring for wira.
https://shopee.com.my/Original-Spri...-Gen2-Wira-1.5SE-1.6-1.8-i.17563796.837805155
I have used before Proride stock absorber (black colour) on my waja. Now the rear is still on proride. Front already replaced as its soften after about 2 years. I doubt its due to bad quality but because my car is 1.8 model and finding exact part for 1.8 is impossible. They are the same with 1.6 like your wira with 1.3/1.5/1.6/1.8 model but its not design to hold the 1.8 engine.

Compared to APM, the absorber is slightly firmer on both bound and rebound. Good for long distance driving. Its not bouncy, its firm...like continental firm. Those not used to this feel will say the car is uncomfortable.

Spring, i just go back to stock APM as the Waja already got decent stance and road holding.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira Update

The aircond compressor is spoil. While I was driving suddenly the airconnd doesn't feel cold. So I tot is aircond gas finish. So I go to the mechanic ans say I want to fill the gas. My aircond is not cold.
After checking The mechanic say there is still a lot of gas inside . Juz the compressor is rosak. They quote me everything RM480. Is the price ok? Or I juz get 1 from half cut cost RM100?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wira Update

The aircond compressor is spoil. While I was driving suddenly the airconnd doesn't feel cold. So I tot is aircond gas finish. So I go to the mechanic ans say I want to fill the gas. My aircond is not cold.
After checking The mechanic say there is still a lot of gas inside . Juz the compressor is rosak. They quote me everything RM480. Is the price ok? Or I juz get 1 from half cut cost RM100?
If there is gas in the system then did he check if the clutch engages?
If the clutch is ok then it could be the expansion valve.

Suggest u check at other place first.

Recond comp or used com are pretty much base on luck. Quality of recond parts these days are questionable. Problem with used comp is we dont know the history and condition.

In Melaka i only go to one shop for aircond. Its in Semabok area. Will diagnose properly and tell u in detail whats wrong and est cost to repair plus what he will do.

Reactions: KHNG940413

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I had look through the internet and I found out the front spring for 1.5 & 1.6 wira is different. Although the picture cannot do justice. For my eye see the spring for 1.6 had 1 more circle then the 1.5 I guess?
Even the size and circumference of the 1.6 spring is much different compared to the 1.5 spring. If it is the rear spring, then yes, it had one extra coil compared to the 1.5 spring.

This is the 1.5 spring (old) compared to the 1.6 spring (new)

Rear spring

Reactions: KHNG940413

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Funny thing happened
Yesterday I had install the absorber & spring. But the spring is so damn high. Maybe they gave me the wrong product although the sticker say is for wira 1.5. The shop I buy saw the picture and refund for me. Even A uncle drive a modified Pajero saw my car also say,wah why your wira so damn high a?Hahahahahahaha

Attachments

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
If there is gas in the system then did he check if the clutch engages?
If the clutch is ok then it could be the expansion valve.

Suggest u check at other place first.

Recond comp or used com are pretty much base on luck. Quality of recond parts these days are questionable. Problem with used comp is we dont know the history and condition.

In Melaka i only go to one shop for aircond. Its in Semabok area. Will diagnose properly and tell u in detail whats wrong and est cost to repair plus what he will do.
Ok, noted
Need to ask any sifu at JB know any shop recommend. Because I want to settle on tomorrow due to Sat & Sun going to a road trip. No aircond sure mati. Hahahahahaha

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Funny thing happened
Yesterday I had install the absorber & spring. But the spring is so damn high. Maybe they gave me the wrong product although the sticker say is for wira 1.5. The shop I buy saw the picture and refund for me. Even A uncle drive a modified Pajero saw my car also say,wah why your wira so damn high a?Hahahahahahaha

That looks ridiculously high. Even mine with upgraded 1.6/1.8 suspension isn't that high although it is considered as high. So, you gave them back this set of spring for a refund?

Here's mine with the new suspension.

Last edited:

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
That looks ridiculously high. Even mine with upgraded 1.6/1.8 suspension isn't that high although it is considered as high. So, you gave them back this set of spring for a refund?

Here's mine with the new suspension.

Yes,I had send them the picture and they comfirm is something wrong so they refund to me. Today I pass back the spring they open up and sell they also suprise why is so high.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
In the workshop where my car is changing the abs & spring. The Boss of the workshop saw the issue he juz went to the store room and find me a set of Gab spring:adore:
Wah,boss your market strategy very pro ah.
He say this is the batch from Thailand(I dun know where actually gab come from 1st) after produce in Malaysia he didn't restock already sell me cheap.
So potong price ngam ngam then install back agn.
After driving for a day the ride height had drop from 4 finger gap to 3. The rear still retain the same 2 finger gap. The drive on smooth & rough surface is acceptable for me didn't feel any bumpy going over pothole also ok. Going over bump & coming down from Shopping mall isn't an issue.
Maybe is New absorber & new spring the matching is great. Didn't scrap any think.

Attachments

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is going on? Another car stolen HILUX (WNB 838)

Hi guys,

Just lost my 1 month old Hilux (i know it's a 4x4 not a speed demon),
but I've been saving up to get it.Now poof it's gone. wtf

I lost it yesterday at 11:00 pm at Bukit Damansara.
Number: WNB 838
Color: BLACK (no stickers) with black tinted windows.
Also had sandblasted the windows with the number.

If anybody sees it please contact the police.

Thanks.

Will things spiral out of control.
The amount of cars stolen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience