Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Wira Update

Switching out the old coolant tank. I think the tank stay at the car for 18 year I guess? . Inside already kotor. Pour out the water all macam teh tarik....Omg
Old tank still looks good, just needs a little cleaning. I suggest u keep it.

KHNG940413

Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira Upfate

Next week going to buy Abs & spring for the car.
kyb excel g (Gas abs) & Kyb k flex spring (stock spring).

Still headache about which abs I will go for.
1.5 & 1.6 hahahahhaaha.
Although a lot of sifu suggest 1.6, I scared the car will be jack up a lot. Will try and ask the sales person for more info.

parakey

Apr 30, 2012
Won't vinegar hurt copper rads? Alu I know ok but copper will corrode or rust man
Vinegar is mild acid. Unless you're leaving it in there for prolonged periods, I doubt if it will corrode. Anyway, I will use vinegar only if cooling system gets into such a bad shape. Already half cocked. What other harm can it do?

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
Wira Upfate

Next week going to buy Abs & spring for the car.
kyb excel g (Gas abs) & Kyb k flex spring (stock spring).

Still headache about which abs I will go for.
1.5 & 1.6 hahahahhaaha.
Although a lot of sifu suggest 1.6, I scared the car will be jack up a lot. Will try and ask the sales person for more info.
if you are looking at stock setup 1.5/1.6, you just have to accept the fact that the car is gona be jacked up quite abit compared to how it is now

KHNG940413

Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
if you are looking at stock setup 1.5/1.6, you just have to accept the fact that the car is gona be jacked up quite abit compared to how it is now
Example like 4 finger to me is ok la. Not like my previous myvi stock height you can fit a safety boot through the gap. Hahahahahaha
And I see a lot of wira jack up like crszy and I dunno why.

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
Example like 4 finger to me is ok la. Not like my previous myvi stock height you can fit a safety boot through the gap. Hahahahahaha
And I see a lot of wira jack up like crszy and I dunno why.
dif model bits shoved onto the car... probably waja satria bits

Vinegar is mild acid. Unless you're leaving it in there for prolonged periods, I doubt if it will corrode. Anyway, I will use vinegar only if cooling system gets into such a bad shape. Already half cocked. What other harm can it do?
Then better to flush properly.....

hi to all sifus..

my friend have a mazda 808 13B rotary engine..the question is i need some advise to all sifus here about the custom air filter for 13B N/A rotary engine carburetor.which 1 is the most suitable that can fix with the stock carburetor that will give better performance(better pickup n top speed).the current setting is hard to get the pickup with the stock air filter..

hope anyone could help..
thanx :biggrin: