Need suggestion : Malaysia Boleh workshop

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
boleh.

JPJ stated
"Kenderaan model ProtonSELAINProton Perdana dan Proton Inspira hanya dibenarkan membuat penukaran enjin berkeupayaan maksimum 1836cc (1.8 Liter) sahaja. Penukaran enjin berkeupayaan 1997cc atau 1998cc (2.0 Liter) hanya dibenarkan kepada Proton Perdana dan Proton Inspira sahaja."

only other than perdana and inspira is limited to 1.8..only perdana and inspira from proton family can do 2.0 swap but not limited to 2.0 only.
LOL. u mean 4g64 block punch 63 la? haha.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
how does the lsd help in the rain....
Maintaining traction between both wheels, if i ever drifted out in the rain, at least i have it under control, better than open diff i am having now.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
boleh laa.. come back home park outside. almost reach home clutch in, turn off engine and slide in parking. hahahaha

ini ada experience ni. hahahahaha
That reminds me of my friend's son, took keys, push car out of house compound only start. Reach Melaka call parents he took the car......lol

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Maintaining traction between both wheels, if i ever drifted out in the rain, at least i have it under control, better than open diff i am having now.
hmmm correct me if im wrong, it helps get power down. In that sense yes, if ur getting stuck alot, the lsd will help. but in theory, at the limit if your wheel's traction, actually you (with an lsd) will slide before a car without an lsd (car with an open dif will probably lose traction later since you dont break that traction threshold as easily. you dont tend to be able to put down power as suddenly with one wheel slipping away)

i could be wrong, but thats what i was told. Its not all pros, there are cons.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
hmmm correct me if im wrong, it helps get power down. In that sense yes, if ur getting stuck alot, the lsd will help. but in theory, at the limit if your wheel's traction, actually you (with an lsd) will slide before a car without an lsd (car with an open dif will probably lose traction later since you dont break that traction threshold as easily. you dont tend to be able to put down power as suddenly with one wheel slipping away)

i could be wrong, but thats what i was told. Its not all pros, there are cons.
Then for off roading...throw everything we know out of the window and never evem think about it....hihihi

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Then for off roading...throw everything we know out of the window and never evem think about it....hihihi
off roading different, you are looking for traction. on the slippery road, its assumed you have traction, and now need to maintain that traction

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That reminds me of my friend's son, took keys, push car out of house compound only start. Reach Melaka call parents he took the car......lol
if my kids do that in the near future I'll ground them for life. Then I'll take a bus to Malacca, drive the car back and force them to walk home.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys
anyone using these PU foams in the car??..
i am just wondering how many brands are there out there?..whats the different between the expensive and cheap one...

heard expensive ca go up to RM600 per car..while some around RM100 ..

anyone have any comment of this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience