Will Izso buy a good car???

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
If I had a choice between those two good car vs good car, I'd choose the MarkX too. The E90 is smaller inside comparatively. The electronics isn't actually as scary as I'd thought it'd be because like I said - I've built a very strong network of BMW friends and I've even managed to swap rear brakes in an E90 for RM100 with RM50 installation fee. The problematic driver side curtain airbag - RM350 as a fix. I could even change the head on the cheap if needed.

So let me know if ever need any sort of BMW E90 / E60 help.
:emoji_ok_hand: save this message :-) Good to know. Thanks.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well I won't buy anymore cars in the near future.
There won’t be cars for sale in the future. They are appliances

Electronic hand brake
Electronic steering wheel
Drive by wire
Electric motor and no engine

That’s like my blender. No engine just an electric motor inside.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There won’t be cars for sale in the future. They are appliances

Electronic hand brake
Electronic steering wheel
Drive by wire
Electric motor and no engine

That’s like my blender. No engine just an electric motor inside.
Hahaha yeah quite depressing for car lovers like us I suppose. They would be just a self driving fully automated mode of transport, no driving needed!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hahaha yeah quite depressing for car lovers like us I suppose. They would be just a self driving fully automated mode of transport, no driving needed!
I would definitely buy one of these appliances, but I’ll keep a no nonsense bare bones down to earth car with a stick.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yeah I also don't dare to buy bimmer yet even though I know they're nice to drive. In fact I don't dare to buy any German or other non Japanese cars yet. Probably coz I don't have enough knowledge on them too so still scared to own one. The only non Japanese cars that I had ever had any experience we're my dad's 1984 Peugeot 505 and 1983 Mercs 280E. The 505 was super comfy but shit on other aspects, and the 280E was nice and built like a tank but also quite complicated for its time. The rest are all Japanese.

my side of story for bimmer...(sitting in, driving, repairing)

i would say scooby would give more smile per mile and per money spent on... especially when getting part is cheaper and troubleshoot much easier than bimmer....

servicing a bimmer alone need to reset this la reset that la...enough to turn me away far far away....

(*on e90 specifically)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Why dont u handover the key of your boxer (the engine..not the one below yr waist) and let him indulge for a week or two...

What can go wrong....right?

yeah i regret not giving him to feel it during meet up a few time... LOL

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I would definitely buy one of these appliances, but I’ll keep a no nonsense bare bones down to earth car with a stick.
Yeah, maybe I keep my Evo for 10-15 more years?
my side of story for bimmer...(sitting in, driving, repairing)

i would say scooby would give more smile per mile and per money spent on... especially when getting part is cheaper and troubleshoot much easier than bimmer....

servicing a bimmer alone need to reset this la reset that la...enough to turn me away far far away....

(*on e90 specifically)
Yeah glad I chose the Mark X instead of 325i, or else maybe I can't buy my Evo now coz money sucked up by the bimmer!

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
we are having national car project... will be "kereta terbang"... no more driving on the road :-)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha ok will try to match you! But by then maybe my left leg not enough power anymore to press this Evo clutch!
Actually own VR for 19 years already. This year VR is 28 years old.
That is why my clutch is normal specs.... Hahaha

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, my altis has this tyre size and the brand is bridgestone. i want to get michelin but i found out that michelin only has 205/55/16. is it better to put the bigger tyre or use bridgestone with the same size instead?

advise needed. thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience