Altezza FAQ

Aug 22, 2018
Good morning and hai to all. Just wanna ask one thing, as I'm planning to get Altezza RS200 6MT and still learning about it. Is the car still reliable in 2018? I means in terms of maintenance/parts and so on.....all advise are much needed before making a move.

santa_cruzze

santa_cruzze

Jun 1, 2018
Good morning and hai to all. Just wanna ask one thing, as I'm planning to get Altezza RS200 6MT and still learning about it. Is the car still reliable in 2018? I means in terms of maintenance/parts and so on.....all advise are much needed before making a move.
im also a new owner of an altezza..less than a year..its always been my dream car since youth time...so if u ask maintenance/parts...in my opinion..u can easily source the parts regardless new@2nd hand parts..its juz the matter of $$$...hehe..some are cheap some are expensive..for wear & tear spare parts its easy find... b4 buying u must do some research@ask for the car history or maintenance history..for me 3sge beams engine is good & robust engine...but so far i love driving altezza...i love the handling so much...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
im also a new owner of an altezza..less than a year..its always been my dream car since youth time...so if u ask maintenance/parts...in my opinion..u can easily source the parts regardless new@2nd hand parts..its juz the matter of $$$...hehe..some are cheap some are expensive..for wear & tear spare parts its easy find... b4 buying u must do some research@ask for the car history or maintenance history..for me 3sge beams engine is good & robust engine...but so far i love driving altezza...i love the handling so much...
We are still waiting for your photos....:driver:

Nicholasng925

Known Member

Nicholasng925

Known Member
Jul 30, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Nice! How much did you pay for it? Manual or auto
The price itself wouldn't have justified the intrinsic value of the car due to the chassis condition of the car, amount of money, time and efforts put in to build the car. The performance parts alone are worth RM80+k, and is personally vouched by my perfectionist mechanic as he built this car from ground up.

I'm paying RM65k for this beast, and of course it's manual. =)

the one with the breathing hole in the front light?
Not sure if there is any breathing hole, but it's grey :laugh:

Reactions: sweelt and Izso

duhill

Known Member

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
This group will always active as long as Malaysia still has petrol :driver:

duhill

Known Member

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
The price itself wouldn't have justified the intrinsic value of the car due to the chassis condition of the car, amount of money, time and efforts put in to build the car. The performance parts alone are worth RM80+k, and is personally vouched by my perfectionist mechanic as he built this car from ground up.

I'm paying RM65k for this beast, and of course it's manual. =)
Is that the one selling in Sabah?

calvin.wonggggg

calvin.wonggggg

Feb 25, 2019
Hello guys, i am new to this forum and also interested in getting an Altezza. Looking to get a 3sge 6spd manual one, is there anything i should watch out for when i go car hunting? and also could you guys give your feed back on ownership of the car? looking to get as much info as i can before i purchase. thanks in advance!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hello guys, i am new to this forum and also interested in getting an Altezza. Looking to get a 3sge 6spd manual one, is there anything i should watch out for when i go car hunting? and also could you guys give your feed back on ownership of the car? looking to get as much info as i can before i purchase. thanks in advance!
what do you know about the Altezza? 6-speed manual - good luck finding one. Expect to pay 50k++ for one of those in good condition.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently the double signal button malfunction after I open it up. I tried to put it back, but it doesn't work after that. Please show some proper instruction to fix it please ><"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience