Is buying those Thailand seats any good?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Would save up for the seats instead of a set of rims hahaha :pepsi:
They are in the boat, its for sale. Many people like fake Ds, cheap and macam yes, tapi bukan.

Actually the *FIRST* mod that went into my boat when I got it, was the Recaro, not rims. Because MY COMFORT mattered more than how the car LOOKED. Of course, when you buy new performance tyres with rims, the car will handle, accelerate and brake better, but I don't drive that hardcore on the street, so comfort over handling, just drive slower, in comfort.

Hell, the Recaro was in my house BEFORE I even got the boat.
My mod was rims, but then it was to fit wider, lower profile tyres, not for looks, and it was second hand ones........lol
I never bought seats before, ever! I always prioritise tires, rims, and suspension first when start to mod on any car. To me most of the stock seats of the cars I bought are already good enough for their purpose. My 3 old Mitsubishi last time all had decent seats, especially the electric powered Eterna seats. Then my current Mark X is also electric with good comfort even though not so much for sport driving. My son's Swift Sport seat is excellent, almost like semi bucket suitable for sporty driving. Only the Livina seats are meh but it's a family MPV anyway so still fit the purpose.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I never bought seats before, ever! I always prioritise tires, rims, and suspension first when start to mod on any car. To me most of the stock seats of the cars I bought are already good enough for their purpose. My 3 old Mitsubishi last time all had decent seats, especially the electric powered Eterna seats. Then my current Mark X is also electric with good comfort even though not so much for sport driving. My son's Swift Sport seat is excellent, almost like semi bucket suitable for sporty driving. Only the Livina seats are meh but it's a family MPV anyway so still fit the purpose.
Well, try having a Perodua or a Proton without Recaro and tell me those seats aren't shit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently heard about this product..anyone got install before?? really got increasement in perfomance meh?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience