Is buying those Thailand seats any good?

Ranjanmax

Known Member

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
I’m really hesitant to wanna buy original recaro seats because I’m afraid the cushion might be damaged due to my passengers having to rest their ass on the side cushion everytime they step into the car :banghead:.. are those Thailand seats posted in IG any good? In terms of colour fading and the hardness of the cushion overall? Shifus help :bawling:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Don't buy fake seats, if the seat bracket fails in an accident it will buckle and crush you.

Just buy original Recaro seats, the cushion side bolster is a wear and tear item, you can always wrap it. recaro millenium has a pad for the side bolsters.

Reactions: Ranjanmax

Ranjanmax

Known Member

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
Don't buy fake seats, if the seat bracket fails in an accident it will buckle and crush you.

Just buy original Recaro seats, the cushion side bolster is a wear and tear item, you can always wrap it. recaro millenium has a pad for the side bolsters.
I see.. cause I’ve seen close to 85% people buying and fitting them in the fd’s etc.. will take note on this then

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I’m really hesitant to wanna buy original recaro seats because I’m afraid the cushion might be damaged due to my passengers having to rest their ass on the side cushion everytime they step into the car :banghead:.. are those Thailand seats posted in IG any good? In terms of colour fading and the hardness of the cushion overall? Shifus help :bawling:
I have access to ori Recaros, fake Recaros and one ori Bride full bucket. Trust me the comfort and support level for the oris are waaaaay different than the fakes.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well, ask yourself, do you want fake D cups, or real C cups. I'll take the real Cs every single time. Because while the fake Ds will fool the world, can you fool yourself knowing they are fake?

Ranjanmax

Known Member

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
Well, ask yourself, do you want fake D cups, or real C cups. I'll take the real Cs every single time. Because while the fake Ds will fool the world, can you fool yourself knowing they are fake?
Creepily accurate :adore:

Ranjanmax

Known Member

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
I have access to ori Recaros, fake Recaros and one ori Bride full bucket. Trust me the comfort and support level for the oris are waaaaay different than the fakes.
Would save up for the seats instead of a set of rims hahaha :pepsi:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Consider halfcut seats but make sure you get suitable ones. There are some like from the VW cars that are high seating - meaning if you install in a Wira it'll sit damn high like a van.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Are your cup Cs still for sale or are they still in your boat?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Consider halfcut seats but make sure you get suitable ones. There are some like from the VW cars that are high seating - meaning if you install in a Wira it'll sit damn high like a van.
Different brands a lot of modifications, right? Seat rails?

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Are your cup Cs still for sale or are they still in your boat?
They are in the boat, its for sale. Many people like fake Ds, cheap and macam yes, tapi bukan.

Actually the *FIRST* mod that went into my boat when I got it, was the Recaro, not rims. Because MY COMFORT mattered more than how the car LOOKED. Of course, when you buy new performance tyres with rims, the car will handle, accelerate and brake better, but I don't drive that hardcore on the street, so comfort over handling, just drive slower, in comfort.

Hell, the Recaro was in my house BEFORE I even got the boat.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually the *FIRST* mod that went into my boat when I got it, was the Recaro, not rims. Because MY COMFORT mattered more than how the car LOOKED. Of course, when you buy new performance tyres with rims, the car will handle, accelerate and brake better, but I don't drive that hardcore on the street, so comfort over handling, just drive slower, in comfort.

Hell, the Recaro was in my house BEFORE I even got the boat.
My mod was rims, but then it was to fit wider, lower profile tyres, not for looks, and it was second hand ones........lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forumers
Can anyone suggest a reputable place to get an exhaust manifold? Mine would not be an off the shelf item, so the shop would have to make one. Please also comment on the pricing. Thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience