Applying for racing license(Competition license) in Malaysia

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
My particular interest right now is rally and also the GT races.Really hoping that they offer courses for those and I can compete..I’m quite skinny btw which makes me a bit nervous for the health checkup hahahhaa I scared later they reject or anything
As long as you are not colour blind and have no high blood pressure you are good to go.

Just curious, may I know what is your experience level in motorsports? Always nice to chat up a fellow driver

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
As long as you are not colour blind and have no high blood pressure you are good to go.

Just curious, may I know what is your experience level in motorsports? Always nice to chat up a fellow driver
I would say I have a small amount of experience in motorsport (does touge count) haha but track days I have yet to attend to..

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Now racing licenses are issued by MAM liao. AAM licenses still valid until end of the year.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
How does one apply and where?
MAM office is located at SIC main grandstand office building...

same procedure, head to MAM website, download medical checkup and application form...then proceed

Reactions: Ranjanmax

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lately there has been reports on strange series of accidents with the ultimate Audi R8. It was not in Russia but in some other West European country, the newest and limited edition R8 was burned down in matter of seconds, Its light metal body melted down and nobody could explain the strange phenomenon. One Audi R8 less. But the reasons are not so mysterious as in Europe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience