which drives better?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
all i can say is currently leaning into EG, but after a few round in here, i may end up scrapping the idea...haha
Don't give up on the EG. It's easier to maintain and look after than the 180sx. But you'll need to spend damn a lot of money on security to keep the EG from being stolen.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Don't give up on the EG. It's easier to maintain and look after than the 180sx. But you'll need to spend damn a lot of money on security to keep the EG from being stolen.
Personally I won’t bother with the EG. Unless you love the car. Like a wife.

Clearly izso couldn’t love the bmw1jzparking like his wife, so the bmw is gone and the wife still here.

HAHAHAHAHA

Get a Suprima, change the tires, tune it and rempit.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
hehe ppl looking into stuff like the eg are looking into a very different set of cars.

ts, you had a neo before this?
but but, the one i mention has abundance of available parts to upgrade and has good handling

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
but but, the one i mention has abundance of available parts to upgrade and has good handling
Iriz got lots of stuff to upgrade meh? Lolz likewise the Preve and Suprima.

Cannot upgrade that much la later punch a hole in the CVT.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
for the campro, mods are not exactly abundant. They are out there but to make alot of power... errrrr

god knows what ts really wants to do with the car, he hasne even mentioned exactly what he wants to do with it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Personally I won’t bother with the EG. Unless you love the car. Like a wife.

Clearly izso couldn’t love the bmw1jzparking like his wife, so the bmw is gone and the wife still here.

HAHAHAHAHA

Get a Suprima, change the tires, tune it and rempit.
If like wife, he keep already, was his mistress zapping a lot of moolah......hhahahhahaha

Reactions: Izso

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Iriz got lots of stuff to upgrade meh? Lolz likewise the Preve and Suprima.

Cannot upgrade that much la later punch a hole in the CVT.
who knows, convert later to MEM versions

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
hehe ppl looking into stuff like the eg are looking into a very different set of cars.

ts, you had a neo before this?
yes, currently still driving a neo.

generally is a good car i would say. but seriously underpower, plus now with more than 10 years old, engine oso alot of sound and feel breathless moving at high speed

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
as of now still set my eyes on EG.

but i am sure someone here will convince me not to buy ..hahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
as of now still set my eyes on EG.

but i am sure someone here will convince me not to buy ..hahaha
Buy.

They don’t make cars like that anymore.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
eg ok, integra also ok.... not complicated cars tho aftermarket parts imo can burn a huge hole. there were other suggestions made earlier, not sure if you browsed through

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
no one can stop you from buying. unless u have other commitments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my toyota corolla seg 1.6(m) has been stolen at nzx, ara damansara last few days. i parked my car in front of a shop lots, it was parked facing towards the shop, and the thief even know how to shift in the reverse gear(blacktop 6 speed). damn i was so sad now. if u guys happen to c any white seg like my car, pls do inform me, thanks. my hp number:012-340 1819

model:toyota corolla 1.6(M)
year:1999
colour: pearl white
engine: blacktop 6 speed
interior:original seats. momo steering, momo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience