Wira absorber

You miss my above post? This was the post......lol

Mine was many years ago, that time HWL not out yet, they were called top perfect, special made, kind of special test set for my car....lol
I saw that earlier. Was actually wondering are these special made absorbers were completely made by Top Perfect or did they modify existing absorbers into this special type?

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015
I understand this but before heard my malay friend nice with this setup ma, so try to do like this. Before I change to 1.6 setup, mine stock absorber already spoilt. I already forget how was standard feeling.
understeer = when u going through a corner, the car feels hard to turn into the corner like it wanna go the opposite way
oversteer = when u going through a corner, the car feels like it wanna go in faster and your rear feels like it's going to slide out

use wira SE spring for front since it's shorter. the absorbers are same for 1.5/1.6. only the springs on 1.6 is longer and harder compare to 1.5. absorber wise, proride yellow will give a very firm damping. the black proride is slightly stiffer than stock absorber. want comfort and stock, buy ori KYB. haha

I saw that earlier. Was actually wondering are these special made absorbers were completely made by Top Perfect or did they modify existing absorbers into this special type?
That I am not sure, since he sold outright to me. Some more he was so sure it works, because he told me not to pay first. Try one week and if not good, send back to me mechanic to get it removed and he pays for the workmanship......lol

Sounds like lab mice for testing. :rofl: But this is a good service and courtesy that they provide.

kaihoong

Jun 1, 2019
understeer = when u going through a corner, the car feels hard to turn into the corner like it wanna go the opposite way
oversteer = when u going through a corner, the car feels like it wanna go in faster and your rear feels like it's going to slide out

use wira SE spring for front since it's shorter. the absorbers are same for 1.5/1.6. only the springs on 1.6 is longer and harder compare to 1.5. absorber wise, proride yellow will give a very firm damping. the black proride is slightly stiffer than stock absorber. want comfort and stock, buy ori KYB. haha
Maybe will try APM sport spring for rear, heard that it is just harder than stock but lowered abit

Reactions: sanekit

i remembered I did saw a pic that shows a kancil with the 1300cc K3-VET engine. I would like to ask is that really possible? No problem with the JPJ?

So one K3-VET + installation worksmanship is how much? I also need BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, piggyback ecu remap and all this dashboard meter thingie.....

So if we can install the engine, what about the gearbox? can install also? I wondered if it has CVT..... Also I would like to ask if we can strengthen the gearbox and install...