which drives better?

Sorry bro, I don't stoop to that level to layan such petty things. I'm too old for that already and I know who are worth my time or not. ☺
hahahaha, i know who is worth your time. hot chicks.
sausages can go one corner and play with himself.

It's a straight 6, not v6.
v6 take and buang. straight 6 all the way. 2JZ, RBs, all straight 6 yo.

You've grown old perhaps?

Warriors now all flock to places like FB. These days, forums almost felt like how ICQ is today.
i was never a warrior. I like to quietly judge people and insult their intelligence. hahahaha ask izso he would know.

They come and go quickly. Some will last for long while some go off quite fast after their introduction.
Depends on the individual. Some quick question, get quick answer then cabut. Some linger on asking question seeking more info.....hhahhaha

i was never a warrior. I like to quietly judge people and insult their intelligence. hahahaha ask izso he would know.
You play with sarcasm using your intelligence.

Depends on the individual. Some quick question, get quick answer then cabut. Some linger on asking question seeking more info.....hhahhaha
I linger here for too long since 2012. From the time when I'm a green newbie without any car friends.

hahahaha, i know who is worth your time. hot chicks.
sausages can go one corner and play with himself.

v6 take and buang. straight 6 all the way. 2JZ, RBs, all straight 6 yo.

Hot chicks? Of course!
I will also give some time to anyone who knows cars la, but those who talk out of their ass then I don't bother lor. ☺

V6 not too bad la, my X is V6. Good enough for daily drive, built like a tank and never gives me any problems.

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had...